Except in Quebec, is France liked in Latin America ? I heard Argentinians like us

Except in Quebec, is France liked in Latin America ? I heard Argentinians like us.

Attached: América_latina.png (494x639, 9.61K)

France is liked all over Canada, probably even more than in Quebec

No
We dont like you, americans and british faggots

>is France liked in Latin America ?
yes, probably everywhere in latam if you asks normal people and not 4channers

Dominicans today must deal with Haiti and the consequences, what would you think if someone left you a small africa next to you to maintain while you have a lot of economical and social problems too

>probably even more than in Quebec
No
Friendly banter ≠ Hatred

Where is the Italian portion?

okay fine, but we still like France

imagine getting annexed and controlled by Haiti lmfao, truly the Dominican Republic is the least dignified country in the world

I guess it is liked but spaniard youtubers are doing everything to make us hate you, they literally can't stop talking about how much they hate france and thus they're brainwashing their viewers into hating you

they got invaded less than a week after declaring independence
by a country with 4 times its population because a retarded colonial power decided that 380,000 slaves per 4,000 french whites sounded like a good idea

I love the French people and québécois I’ve met online, but when I visited Paris in 2011, everyone was a rude, arrogant douchebag, especially the French Parisians as opposed to African and Eastern Euro migrants. Paris ranks as probably the second worst city I have ever been to, but I want to give France another shot, I know there are much nicer places to visit and much better people

In South America the elite thinks they are American, the intelligentsia thinks they are French and the poor think they are Mexican.

What do u think?

Holy fuck. This is a think/wide-spread meme? Please tell me more.

>In South America the elite thinks they are American, the intelligentsia thinks they are French and the poor think they are Mexican.

Nah, the elites think they are europeans, the intelligentisia think they are californians and the poor think they are natives

Here

Attached: 1655315615619~2.png (494x639, 17.43K)

Yes Spaniards hate us. My Spanish teacher told us it's because of Napoleon, so when we go to Spain we mustn't aborde this subject.

French languag/culture is kind of an elite/old money thing. Plenty of white/passing LatAm art hoes on language exchange apps learn French.

Is Easter Island really that far away from Chile? Wtf.

People in Rio have always been francophiles