Does this happen in your cunt?

Does this happen in your cunt?

Attached: 1652646337015.webm (640x460, 2.96M)

i want her to rape me

Yeah I'm smol

Attached: 1645225743893.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

No. I bench 3 plate and have hatred in my heart. If women try to attack me like that im fully prepared to annihilate them

Attached: spivac.jpg (304x331, 17.2K)

she shouldn't bully him

god i wish it did. to me.

Seriously curious, what happened in your lives for you to develop this attraction?

Guy in the clip is thinking the same thing

what i dontreally care but she is hot and i want to fuck her.. fuck it man i dont care

When i was in 1st grade in the school playground where we played this game where girls would chase boys and when they caught you they would drag you to "jail" and tie you up on to a tree with a jumprope. I remember having the hardest erection of my life and costantly getting caught on purpose because I enjoyed it so much. Ended up becoming the weird kid who girls avoid

I'm 200lbs. Why are asians so malnourished?

Very interesting

based autist

that looks so old
maybe from early 2000s or even 90s

Being weird even for a Finn sounds like an accomplishment

Why are asian male so tony? Even their women mog them.

All throughout my life I have only known defeat, disappointment, and derision from Asian women. It's reached the point where I often expect these things to happen and wish for a tall femdom Asian gf

No, I have stupidly large hands thanks to playing the piano from a young age.

GIWTWM

Do you think your attraction would change if it flipped and they'd respect you?

Big lady strong. Me like meat lady, she give strong babies. Big cuddle and she hold me tight.

That's.. a good question, actually
I'm not sure, because if they did respect me, I'd probably just use their respect and end up doing awful things to them.
So then it would probably just turn into a wish for a sadist gf

masochist*

What happened is that I am a heterosexual

this, strong woman = strong kids

even though I like tall women she is a bit chubby for my tastes