They would have put men on Mars by now if this had happened

They would have put men on Mars by now if this had happened.

Attached: British Argentina1.png (1200x600, 130.3K)

more like Uranus.

Unironically i would kneel

Give them back the Malvinas

Yes, just like south africa. Face it, most of your empire was (and still is) a shithole.

The richest countrys in the Americas are all ex British So cope

Don't get angry at me because all the Spanish gave you was a lisp.

It's already sort of a thing

Attached: Flag_of_the_Welsh_colony_in_Patagonia.svg.png (1280x800, 63.04K)

Theres not that many of us and we are all diluted. Plus the welsh even in the UK are not seen as very "advanced"

>just like south africa
You would have gone our route, but NOOOOOO

>They would have put men on Mars
Forget that, they would have invented antigravitational technology, then we would have had high speed antigravitational racing events and skateboard events and deadly contact watersports as seen in Wipeout, Airblade and final fantasy X respectively.

argies actually surprassed burger economy at the beginning of the past century

your colonies are shitholes nigel plus the cities are uglies, you lucky because kikes settled in your country and netherlands right after they were expelled from Spain

>your colonies are shitholes nige
Our worst are still better than your best
Even Gibraltar is better than your homeland lmao

You guys literally created an entire continent of 3rd world shitholes

So why are Caribbean cunts richer when compared to Latin ones ?

But you weren't even colonised by british but you're still 3rd world
If Argentina is populated by Spaniards and Italians then why does it resemble a north-african shithole?

Attached: 1651332569007.jpg (643x642, 52.66K)

There are more britbongs who moved to south america in 19th century than spaniards who moved to north america in 19th century. Not even gonna mention that burgers mass migrated to Mexican provinces until surprassing local mexicans 20 to 1 before declaring war on them.

Deal with it, your colonies are shitholes lucky to be the place in which the jewish elites live in, as soon they move other place they will turn into the shitholes always were.

>Zimbabwe is better than Uruguay

I donĀ“t know many persons who want to live in Jamaica, Belize or Guyana. Colombia, Panama and even fucking Peru and Ecuador still receive more inmigrants.

>Colombia, Panama and even fucking Peru and Ecuador still receive more inmigrants [sic]
Immigrants from where, again? And what was the former colonial power of that country?

The new world is a shithole, period. Canada can cope all it wants but it's doing just as socially bad as the USA.

But we all agree old worlders can go fuck themselves.

true, the world kneels to anglo-argentines

You would have won the rugby world cup as well.

>Deal with it, your colonies are shitholes
And still better than yours

Holy cope fuck ton of Hispanic come to Belize every year from Salvador and other central American Cunts you made lol

>socially bad

Attached: 94C65221-C1F7-47D6-8195-1F86A8E81FFE.jpg (805x851, 228.83K)

the best countries on africa (kenya, nigeria, botswana, ghana)
are those that were bong colonies tho

>and even fucking Peru
Keep my country out of your mouth, moor.

Peru is mine too.

Attached: British Peru.png (1200x600, 253.53K)