What's your cunt's most attended yearly event...

What's your cunt's most attended yearly event? In Bosnia it's an annual bull fighting tournament which attracts around 50k people.

Attached: 1629960950122.png (800x550, 887.03K)

Feria de Bayonne, maybe? Around 1,2M depending on the year, but it's going on for several days.

Attached: les-festivaliers-arrivent-a-bayonne-pour-la-ceremonie-d-ouverture-le-25-juillet-2018_6093149[1].jpg (640x358, 88.75K)

in OP's pic they are watching two bulls fight but I don't get what are they doing in your pic besides standing there
why does it attract so many people?

Sovl and MED
Everyone drinks and eat and there's also bulls iirc

I'm from the south east and Bayonne is in the south west so i'm not sure

did the turks ban this? this seems very haram

Skijumping, around 60k people come to watch it every year

Attached: FISskiJumpingWorldCupPlanica-photoLukaDakskobler-008-1.jpg (1800x1200, 476.01K)

shitload of stuff happens, mainly music, danse, corrida, fireworks...

Attached: 6IYY3X7OV4SWFLTU4HCCO4PIYY[1].jpg (1280x841, 271.74K)

conservatie laestadians summer fuckfest, they literally run out of condoms in whole town

Attached: suviseurat.jpg (1200x675, 113.14K)

you are truly med SOVL

Attached: suviseurat1.jpg (1920x1440, 513.55K)

What's going on here? I expected rally finland or something

Fatima, 200 000 people like a month ago.

Attached: 1655315626520.jpg (1197x670, 197.86K)

Summer services (Finnish: Suviseurat) is a large gathering of Laestadians in Finland. The event occurs every year at the end of June. It is organized and hosted by a Finnish Conservative Laestadianism association known as the Suomen rauhanyhdistysten keskusyhdistys (SRK). Summer services are among the most visited Finnish summer festivals and the largest spiritual meeting.[1] Summer services are attended by tens of thousands of visitors from Finland, Russia, Estonia, Sweden, Norway, United States, Canada and many other countries. The number of visitors reaches its peak usually on Saturday night, when the services have 80,000 simultaneous visitors.

Summer services take place over the course of four days, usually a Friday through Monday. The program consist mainly of sermons and hymns and songs of Zion. The Summer services areas is about 100 hectares (270 acres). The size of the event requires the need for loudspeakers to carry sermons to all of the listeners. On Saturday Holy Communion is offered and in the evening there is a presentation which is mainly for younger listeners. A gathering for pastors is also held during the Summer services.

The Summer Services take place in a different location every year. 2020 summer services in Reisjärvi will be 112th in order. Services were held in for the first time in 1906 with Oulu being the host city.

Recently, sermons have been broadcast via the Internet into many languages

Did her husband take her as booty or did she chose to go with him? I don't know the specifics.

didn't know finns were this religious

We really arent, but we have pretty strong bible belt with very religous minority.

they're seen as outcast or integrated in finnish society ?

These guys look like arabs.

verywell integreated, they just have lot of kids (like 9 atleast), they run their own construction mafias and have weird rules like tv is banned, but internet is allowed.

In terms of live attendance its probably the Indy 500. 400k people watch the race in person.

Attached: indy-500-start-aerial.jpg (750x500, 81.8K)

But how is it a fuckfest if it is conservative and religious.

sounds based to me

man it's fun, but the out door shower scene is rough. why can't they be like the movie theater showers with stalls.