What are New Yorkers like?

What are New Yorkers like?

Attached: Captura (649).png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/c/sidetalknyc
youtu.be/2-oCNXMsMvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ask me anything.

A lot like Latin America and Africa these days

I have met two New Yorkers in my life and I have drawn a correlation between them that might apply to most people from the city. Here are some of the traits I saw on them:
- open-minded
- creative
- short attention span
- left-wingers
- high IQ
- good-looking

i lived in mott haven until i was 14 then astoria queens in ditmars, an italian america family

the thing is, it depends what group you're talking about. boomers, people thatve been here for their whole life, ghetto minorities, transients. so much of the city is transient. but the general new york attitude from boomers/lifers and the ghetto people is more or less the same:abrasive, loud, aggressive, but at the same time moving right n minding your own business and knowing what timing to be on n where and when

thehre hectic though because they're very no bullshit people but at the same time, warm and caring for others in their time of need. there's a sense of camaraderie but no patience

don't let anyone tell you otherwise that's real shit i lived there my whole life

those are just the faggots

don't talk to hipster little pencil neck faggots we eat them alive there and they stay in their faggoty little circles

m.youtube.com/c/sidetalknyc

this shit is kinda corny but it gives you a feel for the energy

Cosmopolitan, pseudo-intellectual, non-American, contempt for civilization in general, no sense of duty, regarding pleasure as the highest good. Think of the kind of society that would be most pleasing to the devil, and you've got it.

there are a lot of good looking people here. i've met people who moved here from out west and they always seem surprised by this. i could go outside right now and chances are i will see at least three 11/10's.

wtf is this
youtu.be/2-oCNXMsMvg
don't you ever mess with hipsters
they are my friends, okay?

>Cosmopolitan, pseudo-intellectual, non-American, contempt for civilization in general, no sense of duty, regarding pleasure as the highest good
yup, this is what I have observed in the New Yorkers I have met throughout my life
from what I've seen New Yorkers have a much more natural beauty than people from LA too

fym that's coney island ski club lol nah lkke i said it's corny but it gives you an idea ig... the fat dude with the beard is goated in coney though that's nems

also i rob hipsters

you've never been to NY and you don't know shit pussy

shut the fuck up, Davido

how has New York changed from the past to the present?

Attached: 9673_series_art__338x600_friends_a97ddad5a0156ab8e17500e3230fc5f8.jpg (600x338, 63.68K)

I only know king island cuz that’s were my family is from. They hate the city niggers

You use a lot of cringy slang, but the content is empty.

NY never changes. that's the real reason why immigrants and out-of-state transplants never stay here for very long. it's not the rent, it's the fact that they can't fit in. everyone else seems like a naive, easily offended farmboy when you grow up in NY.

do you mean Staten Island?

Attached: MV5BNDM4ZWUwZmYtNjMyMS00M2ZhLWE0MWEtZDYzMzg1OGEyZmE2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA4NjE0NjEy._V1_.jpg (1131x1600, 328.42K)

adam friedland jew bug types or real niggas such as big body bes. no inbetween

what are Old Yorkers like?

prolly posh

great