You can't suffer in USA

>earn %100 more than Europoors
>everyone owns garage homes
>everyone owns cool expensive cars
>you can own guns
>sexy 10/10 women everywhere
what is stopping you to live American dream American anons? literally just stop posting there and live your life Jesus Christ...

Attached: 1654227276312.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

cars are the worst thing about this country, absolutely everything revolves around them. you old worlders do drive certainly, but you would probably be shocked at just how much of this country is just space for cars to drive around.

i hate thirdies so much its unreal, wow some shithole garage home!

Yes. so?

Attached: 1301019404533.jpg (465x356, 42.5K)

also to add to my post:
>American flag hanging in the background
>two German cars
very, very, very typical soulless millennial mindset. i would bet over a million dollars that he exclusively plays rap music in those vehicles.

based I love to fucking drive

only thirdies think urban sprawl with some house and garage its literal dream

>two German cars
Nah that's an S2000 bruv

the point is neither are American, the flag was likely made in China, the only semblance of American culture in that entire house is the owner's last name which is from a better time.

>infinite amount of places to live in from hot to cold from desert to mountains from poor to rich
>cheap goods, cheap houses
>tons of career choices that don't involve you ending up poor
>women of all races and ethnicities
>useful passport for traveling, citizenship that everyone wants, internationally most powerful country
just

Attached: .jpg (240x240, 7.79K)

this

that BMW looks honorably TÜRK

you europoor niggas literally live in soulles commieblocks

>Turk
>posts a shitty 3 series bmw
Every fucking time

>posting shitty g*rman bmw instead of full AMERICAN chevrolet malibu

Attached: american dream.png (1600x1200, 2.88M)

I seriously hate you scumfucks coming here, you’re all broke as fuck belligerent criminals, you’re like Albanians. Worse than Latinos. You drive around stanced out $3000 BMWs thinking you’re rich spending your whole paycheck on dumbfuck gold chains because you chinstrap bearded faggots actually think Dj Khaled is cool

Fuck you

it looks cool, what's wring with it?
my dad just sold one of those, 1970 SS396, come here and I'll hook you up, he sells classic cars

i'll be moving to america around 2023-2024 i'll buy one of these babies with my first paycheck

I suffer though

Attached: D1C5C887-0D2D-40D9-9035-3E80E9FAF0EB.jpg (350x332, 12.38K)

the car in your pic would cost around $26,000 if it had the base 350, bench seats, and automatic

anything with more desired options would be more

>the car in your pic would cost around $26,000
damn only $26,000 for this baddie? you niggas really don't suffer in america

this just sold for $20,000, not from my dad

Attached: $_57 (26).jpg (1200x800, 121.45K)

You forgot the part where you step outside and immediately get shot by an angry Any Forumscel and/or nigger

I mean unless you're livin in the city it's not much diffrent here.

you forgot the part that it's not that likely

>that car
>that flag
Mashallah habibi, such a great taste.
May Allah punish all the 1.9 tdi kafirs

13 years ago i bought a 1997 mustang gt it was around $20,000(30,000 Turkish liras) i sold it 3 years ago now it's worth 900,000 turkish liras($52,000) here that's how bad the situation is

Attached: mustang gt.png (1015x722, 1.38M)

>trigger happy niggers on a crazy mixture of benzos, opoids and other shit with weapons
nah thanks

Attached: comethazine.jpg (1200x1200, 97.78K)

sweet car, those are pretty cheap here
I had a little Pinto that had a modified V8 Mustang motor in it, sold it because I did not want to die.

Why do shitskins love the US so much? I look up to superior countries but they are European countries.