Anglos literally struggle with spanish

Daily reminder that anglos will always cope they're too low IQ and dumb to learn another language by saying some stupid cope about how the other languages are irrelevant or some cope.

And is hilarious to see anglos struggle with spanish when is the easiest language to learn after english.

Trully braindead race of dumb people.

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

why is it always
>MY LANGUAGE IS THE HARDEST LANGUAGE
or
>MY LANGUAGE IS THE EASIEST LANGUAGE
I've heard Swedes claim both.

nigger your post has like 5 grammar mistakes, your english is shit

Don't think it's a good idea to talk about other people being bad at learning languages whilst making a litany of errors when speaking English.

>I've heard Swedes claim both.
Step aside, bitch.

spanish has the easiest vowel and pronunciation system, there's not weird rules when you read, what you see on the page is always how you pronounce.

The only dificulty of spanish is the verb conjugation, but is totally not hard compared to the autism of other romance languages.

Even portuguese is more complex than spanish.

Brain dead pronunciation, brain dead writing system and maybe the easiest conjugation system of all romance languages.

If you struggle with spanish, you're too dumb to even learn a hard language like japanese.

niggerlicious, I don't give a shit about spelling errors on Any Forums, this is not some academic journal.

you literally struggle with spanish.

They aren't spelling errors but grammatical erros which shows you don't know the language.

I speak Spanish perfectly

Uno beero por favor and uno gram of cocaino

mientra yo hablo español como lengua cuarta

Attached: 545163465133.jpg (500x500, 39.94K)

>Even portuguese is more complex than spanish.
I don't get what's shocking about it, portuguese is a very difficult language to learn

hablo español a nivel c1 y antes de que lo digas, no, no soy chicano.

I don't proof read my post, niggerlicious.

I just type as fast as I can in a stream of conciousness and then hit post.
don't care bout making a gay fucking english essay here.

the tonguery of the retardaitions of anglican beast in the dumbfooleery of fucktarded retardation they call an education, dum essay, braggarly the niggerlies writingly my education replied they say.

:)

Attached: _91411873_14370347_1655937074697157_8607714744240888925_n.png (1024x576, 167.67K)

>you're too dumb to even learn a hard language like japanese.
japanese is arguble easier than spanish.
ooga-booga easy CVCV pronunciation, and grammar that's actually not too complex when you get to grips with it.
the only hard thing about japanese is the batshit retarded writing system

This is sad cope. You weren't even aware of the mistakes you were making and thought people were talking about simple spelling mistakes, that is how bad you are at English. Go ahead, point out all the erros in the OP. You won't because you can't.

i remember struggling with spanish at school because my teacher was terrible at her job

Attached: 1655304696299.jpg (600x608, 62.85K)

All language teachers are shit but more importantly language is an actual skill. Unlike other school subjects it isn't just memorizing some stupid shit or formulas for a test. Language education is proof that schools suck.

>Be ANGLO bull
>walk up to petite Latina girl
>Smile, show her your blue eyes, and say "Hola, linda. como se ama?"
>now you are married

there's already services like gramarly and having an editor proofreading your shit.

Most professional english writers today gets heavily edited by a professional editor with years of experience who has read at least the chicago manual.

What a u gonna do dummie?
gonna cite some rule of The Elements of Style like every fucking anglo HS writing teacher?

nigger, can you even name me at least manuals of style to write english besides The Elements of Style By Strunk and White and the chicago manual yo have read?

Again, I don't give a shit about shit that gets fixed in the editing stage of a professional text, specially for an internet post.

retard.

Attached: ba9.png (650x650, 12.64K)

nenhuma língua românica é difícil desde que não sejas retardado. de fato, elas são amplamente consideradas algumas das línguas europeias mais fáceis de aprender.

Attached: 1613534856743.png (966x762, 220.51K)

Delicious bait for the angloretards
I'm proud