Why did we collectively decide that "racism is le bad" is an argument?

why did we collectively decide that "racism is le bad" is an argument?
Like people going around saying you're a racist as if it's supposed to invalidate your point and I'm just like yeah of course I'm racist it's literally the base instinct of humans to be racist. We wouldn't fault a woman for preferring her own children over a strangers... We wouldn't fault a man for defending his property from alien intruders so why do we not acknowledge that these same instincts exist on a broader societal level as well?
I'm racist and I'm proud!

Attached: 1601204984178.png (680x661, 261.59K)

Shut the fuck up, chud

Round the time jews took over academia

When capitalist realised racism was bad for buisness

international?

>i am the antagonist to your story!
severely low iq

>Though many countries around the globe have passed laws related to race and discrimination, the first significant international human rights instrument developed by the United Nations (UN) was the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR),[24] which was adopted by the United Nations General Assembly in 1948.

>The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) is an international document adopted by the United Nations General Assembly that enshrines the rights and freedoms of all human beings. Drafted by a UN committee chaired by Eleanor Roosevelt, it was accepted by the General Assembly as Resolution 217 during its third session on 10 December 1948 at the Palais de Chaillot in Paris, France

>A foundational text in the history of human and civil rights, the Declaration consists of 30 articles detailing an individual's "basic rights and fundamental freedoms" and affirming their universal character as inherent, inalienable, and applicable to all human beings.[1] Adopted as a "common standard of achievement for all peoples and all nations", the UDHR commits nations to recognize all humans as being "born free and equal in dignity and rights" regardless of "nationality, place of residence, gender, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, language, or any other status".[3] The Declaration is considered a "milestone document" for its "universalist language", which makes no reference to a particular culture, political system, or religion.[4][5] It directly inspired the development of international human rights law, and was the first step in the formulation of the International Bill of Human Rights, which was completed in 1966 and came into force in 1976.

Base instincsts aren't enought to label something as good
One could say that shitting in public or senseless violence are as much if not more of an instinct than racism, doesn't mean we should go shitting around in public or throwing the feces to random people

>During World War II, the Allies—known formally as the United Nations—adopted as their basic war aims the Four Freedoms: freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom from fear, and freedom from want.[17][18] Towards the end of the war, the United Nations Charter was debated, drafted, and ratified to reaffirm "faith in fundamental human rights, and dignity and worth of the human person" and commit all member states to promote "universal respect for, and observance of, human rights and fundamental freedoms for all without distinction as to race, sex, language, or religion"

>we
Me and my family keep saying negro and no one cares

Negro is a perfectly normal term here
Only an american would find issue in that

Spanish "negro" = Italian "nero"
Italian "negro" = English "nigger"

I think

so Nero was the black emperor?

if you want to live in your faggy euro country and be racist thats fine doesnt effect me

Around the time people collectively decided to take only the opinions of men with a chin seriously.

It all started when Europeans came up with the equality for all shit, than it was 200 years of hipocracy and acting like non Europeans aren’t human. Also from those years of hypocricy comes the recent over zealous progressive as a way of coping

from a quick search: no, Nero means brave and it is a Sabin word, not Latin

Kys chud

>I'm racist and I'm proud!
b8 threads should be banned

Sometimes I wonder if racism as we know and think of it existed in ancient civilizations.

Attached: images.png (223x226, 10.27K)

every idea and concept in your head is a fabrication and fake.