Random village in Germany

>random village in Germany
>man is married to a Chinese wife
>neighbour has a Brazilian kween
Must feel good to be a German man.

youtube.com/watch?v=nbhS8bntLwg

Attached: thanksmerkel.jpg (1229x645, 226.25K)

Based diversity

So when are you burning those germanic larp villages in southern brazil? Surely you are not some racist hypocrite.

Pic related happened in the garden here. Some German guy with his African wife/gf and their mutt children. I hate this cunt.

Attached: 0B180993-E9BA-4AF3-B06D-7DEA6C96FF28.jpg (3024x4032, 2.22M)

So how many kids do you have?

1 with my ex unfortunately

>with my ex
grim

lmao that's far worse

Hope she found someone better that doesn't post on Any Forums cause you sound like a fucking faggot

DEUTSCHED.com

Seethe less, she’s a single mother and STILL hasn’t found someone even after 6 years.

I think about killing myself every day as a German man

Attached: size=708x398.png (708x398, 656.86K)

grim

You're a sad creepy little cunt.

Your a fucking loser for leaving your kids without a father maybe you should spent less time on Any Forums and more time with your kids?

I live in a mid-sized city. I had 4 gfs and fucked 16 women in total and nit one of them were German. All of them were FOBs in some way. Even second generation ethnic girls, like Asians and Africans get corrupted by German autism in a short period of time. In general it's very hard for me to flirt in German, but no problem in three more languages that I can speak.

>takes pics of strangers
are you the same german that took a picture of two ukranian girls in a train and later doxxed her?

im a trans bolivian woman btw

It’s only one and and lol no fuck that. She’s rich and gets financed through her parents, that bitch literally lied to me about birth control. Not me and racemixing isn’t a common thing for German men.

I reported you to your local wtsfgatsgshhw

comfy

Oh how the mighty have fallen. Don't they consider what Adolf would've thought of this relationship?

Adolf is the worst enemy of Germany that ever existed.
You could not have chosen someone worse for Germany.

>GRR, HOW DARE HE HAVE A NICE BBQ WITH HIS FAMILY, FUCKING RACE TRAITOR!

True that, he sent Europe into a deep, brown spiral of faggotry, acceptance and "diversity"