How come Americans on Any Forums are so chill? You could post the most insulting and degrading replies...

How come Americans on Any Forums are so chill? You could post the most insulting and degrading replies, yet they still reply calm and with kindness

Attached: 4fb.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

Shut up skinny

>You could post the most insulting and degrading replies, yet they still reply calm and with kindness
I doubt that actually happens. If people crack on this site is because they spend too much time on this site reading negative comments.

you can punch up, but not punch down. you only talk shit to us because we're #1.

Eat shit and die

Norway is the worst country ever and I hate it

We don't care what anyone says because we know we're innately better than everyone else

anglos are the friendliest people. i wish i was born in an anglo country

I agree with this.
Amerishart, Amerilards, Amerifats, Amerimutts and all the other things that targeted to them, and yet they stay calm.
They are very tolerant. I never noticed how kind they are before getting called as a squid for a year.
Now I admire them.

i've been getting shit for being American since around 2003-2004 when i used to post on a music reviewing website.

They just want your sister.

its just bant at the end of the day, i know you guys don't truly believe what you say

USAmericans who actually have regular contact with non-USAmericans become very accustomed to hatred of USAmerica so they learn to just brush it off. Admirable behaviour.

I used to believe only a complete fucking tool would take seriously anything posted in this site, but then the Any Forums guy that did the mass shooting kinda changed my mind.

natural selection
go to Any Forums to see the insulated kind

Americans like me, view it this way.
We were born into positions of power, in the wealthiest country in history, for all it's faults is a pretty good place to live.
We have chosen to take up the mantle passed down for 240 years from the founding fathers to bring the world into a better place. Every day, every minute, every step.
Someone has to do it or a new dark age will happen.
We can let the world fall apart around us or we can heal it and make it better.
The fact we have a choice means we have to do the right thing or we can never be at peace with ourselves and we will be like all those horrible people out there we have to fight and kill.
We have to adapt, be nastier, do the evil things and the good things to keep this world progressing forwards. If we didn't have the power to do so, we'd want someone else to do the same.

I don't want to be some fucking domino. I made my choice. I stand where I want, and all the bullshit will shatter upon me and make me stronger.

If anyone doesn't like it, well they can fuck off and run, because we will kill them next.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH
(REDDIT MOTHERFUCKING SPACING TO PISS OFF CHUDS WHO GO CRINGE, WE WILL NEVER STOP)

You destroyed their self esteem. You did the same with us

skuhweeeeduuu gammeeuuu

Well that kinda proves that point doesn’t it

But they aren't? There are two different memes about how they can't handle banter.

I hate America as much as anybody and I think it's funny.