ITT: we RP as 2016 in our country

ITT: we RP as 2016 in our country

Attached: 4k0pxg7g5bry.jpg (594x1176, 83.79K)

i remember cheering in front of the tv the morning after, and then going on Any Forums and hearing the special music that the mods put in.

Attached: 2016 in review.webm (460x310, 2.98M)

I was at a house party at some rich techbro libtard watching the election, eating free catering, drinking free beer, watching his gf go upstairs with her side bitch, when the results started really coming in that he was going to win
people actually started crying and hugging eachother
surreal
my coworker and I laughed about it for a while over coffee the next morning

So how long did you damage control for drumpf or are you still somehow dumber than him and remain a cultist?

I sure hope we will win the euro this year

i never checked pol during this time
so it had music playing when you opened the board?

i thought this shit was fucking gay back in 2016 too, i'm so thankful i didn't have a gay "shadilay praise kek" phase like some of you faggots did

Come on guys, Podemos is going to win the election. Finally we will have a leftist government and everybody will get their own house, everything will be cheap and unemployment will be no more

I lost all faith in him in 2018 when I realized he was just another Judaic puppet

i still like him, but mostly because he's from my state and we share the same sense of humor.

yes, it was like the music on Any Forums during harmony day just with no visual effects.

It's sad people keep posting that picture. His mother wrote a message saying he is just some lonely autistic dude who found something to be enthusiastic about as stupid as it might seem. Bullying the disabled is pretty low shit.

well it is the internet, boomer parents don't understand it at all and they think it's just a big chat room. my parents allow my autistic brother to surf the web without any monitoring which is extremely concerning to me.

What a masterstroke by Modi! demonetisation will finally end corruption no wonder INC is so scared haha

Sorry, I will continue to make fun of magatards forever, regardless if they’ve got a diagnosed mental illness or not.

>moralfagging

didnt vote and never will

Attached: tkaEpJe.jpg (1280x960, 132.89K)

I was 12 in 2016

JUSTICE FOR HARAMBE

Not an argument

for memes online i can understand but people that did that shit irl is just the cringiest shit lmao. cant believe so many boomers got into trump and still follow him now even though he really did none of the shit he promised and just worshipped jews, blacks, and fags instead