Is this where the west is headed?

is this where the west is headed?

Attached: danny the trans dad penile implant about to rupture labour.png (1024x873, 434.13K)

To hell. I hope.

Attached: ToHell.jpg (417x579, 53.98K)

why is her benis exploding

just like how a woman tears part of her vulva during childbirth, her fake penis is going to explode

It's not even a real penis, that is a woman about to give birth and the baby is causing the fake penis to literally explode in a burst of rotten flesh, blood and plastic. So much for the beauty of pain.

it's tearing that far? is it because of her surgeries or what? it's not normal for the clitoris to be affected, is it?

i know it's not a real penis. this is freaky

i kind of wish that the nazis won ww2, even though i would most likely be a second class citizen

Attached: 1635579982164.jpg (735x640, 71.14K)

the implant will be milked through a small opening or incision, to tear it wide open

I'm tired of this society and just want to become a hermit in an isolated cabin.

Attached: 1651674502973.jpg (700x699, 503.61K)

Wrong opinion.

Attached: 2QVm-BPYS73NGdDiA-_W3QD41vq0PevetL_eQCoLhjk.jpg (960x543, 75.18K)

post stalin ussr would let your troon out im pretty sure

Being a second class citizen is better than the Jews and Amerigolems destroying your country, culture and people completely sooner or later with mass 3rd world immigration.

Faust is ripped limb from limb and his soul damned to Hell at the end.

i'm sad now

Don’t you think it’s pathetic to still blame the Americans for everything? We can all agree that America is there degenerate modern country par excellence, but none of you over in Europe are all that different from us and you are like that on your own.

The uncomfortable truth is that had the Nazis won, we’d be going through another version of the same thing right now. Nihilism is nihilism, no matter which form it takes.

Oy vey stop blaming us goyim

sweden is on the fast track fuck off
getting pretty apathetic about nuclear annihilation when you start to understand it would be for the greater good

don't feel sad
feel pity and compassion for these people
they're suffering from gender identity issues due to maternal hormone imabalances during intrauterine growth, or postnatally from enviornmental exposure, affecting their brain. they need extensive research, assistance and responsible endocrinologists and epidemiologists to help them. docs giving puberty blockers are criminals

> Nihilism is nihilism, no matter which form it takes.

More like, Germans are Germans