Have you ever been to auschwitz?

have you ever been to auschwitz?

Attached: 1653305159336.jpg (2504x1284, 1.87M)

Where?

Yes, I was killed there 15 times.

I skinny-dipped with my gf in the Groß-Rosen camp quarry which is flooded with water

how would you react if your teacher told you

>hey kids we're going to a death camp tomorrow!

Not yet

was the pool closed?

Why did poles did this bros?

Yes, every israeli jew has to go there at least once in our lives. Its like the jewish mecca

I find it funny more Jews visit Auschwitz than the Temple Mount.

they won't be coming here anymore tho, Israeli govt got mad after we adopted the legislation on Jewish property Israel didn't like and Israeli students and soldiers will visit Lithuania now instead

Don't care about Auschwitz but I was thinking of going to Yerevan and taking a smiling selfie at the Holocaust 2: Prepare to Armenia edition memorial place. I've got a convincing accent and don't really look Turkish. Apparently Armenian undercover cops are all around though and will corner you if they suspect you

My mom went on a school trip to Paris.
My dad went on a school trip to London.
I went on a school trip to Auschwitz.

I was quite disappointed but Danzig was at least beautiful.

Attached: 1424092151894s.jpg (249x249, 6.9K)

Went on a school trip once, bit grim

>expell from the school
no you didn't.

Auschwitz and Gdańsk are in completely different parts of Poland, doubt you could visit both at once

lol, probably this.
I conversed with my history teacher a lot about how great Fascism is and the holocause is exaggerated.
He was pretty cool with it, we had civilised conversation. He later found out and mentioned he might be part Jewish but we didn't stop lol.

we jumped the fence

its gdańsk

You simply don't get expelled from a school in Poland maybe only if you did some major bad thing like assaulting someone/teacher or some shit but then you would to the special "reeducation" facility for minors

go to*