Name one thing you like about this nation

name one thing you like about this nation

Attached: 1629568388507.png (320x213, 6.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shalabhmani/status/1535532117173542912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just one? well, food is the first thing that comes to mind, because i'm amerifat

I lika dahl

they like white people

Indian musical instruments

Their adherence to the core idea of democracy. Obviously all of the corruption and various cultural issues make it difficult to reap all of the benefits from it, but at least they try. It’s good.

they might accidentally nuke Israel whilst trying to nuke Pakistan because of an Indian programmer cutting corners.

Cost of living is really low here, even if you earn little money you can meet the essentials which people take for granted. I also think India is a lot safer than most countries with similar level of poverty

They completely destroyed Boeing's reputation and turned Airbus into the dominant air plane manufacturer.

they don't buckle when surrounded by shit neighbours, and I feel like I can trust them more than their neighbour to the east.

>I also think India is a lot safer than most countries with similar level of poverty

Unless you're a f*male

>Unless you're a f*male
that's over blown by westoid media.
Rape/capita is one of the lowest here.

Also men here just stare at women nothing else.

Excellent muslim culling tools
twitter.com/shalabhmani/status/1535532117173542912

Boeing did that themselves. It’s going to take them decades to recover due to their stupid profit-first shit.

based
wish we had that here

Darkk Mane :)

This made me kek

Also I highly respect their spiritual knowledge, their pop culture is laughable though

Curry
Buddhism
King Ashoka

Indian TikTok

All the raping.

Too bad zoomers ruined that