This is the country in Europe with the highest amount of relevant cities

This is the country in Europe with the highest amount of relevant cities.

Attached: Flag_of_Germany.svg (3).png (2560x1536, 2.36K)

Name 10 german cities

for me its frankfurt

I have been to Stuttgart. It was nice and comfy.

Attached: image.png (1155x1024, 1.17M)

Aken is rightfully dutch clay.

Please come to Offenbach, Gelsenkirchen, Duisburg, Halle, Ludwigshafen, Pforzheim, Eisenhüttenstadt ...

frankfurt
hamburg
stuttgart
munich
west berlin
east berlin
teutoburg
hannover

Berlin
Frankfurt
Hamburg
Dortmund
Bonn
Munich
Cologne
Stuttgart
those are the relevant ones

you mean Aachen
no no no, these are the ugliest ones from what I've heard. I think I'll go crazy for a week and do lots uf Upwork, get a lot of money and then drive to Deutschland for a week or so to practice my German this summer. Recommend me places that are not so popular.

>you mean Aachen
NEEJ! Aken.

Attached: 1654804623128.png (960x618, 676.33K)

they don't have a single relevant city retard

yes they do. France only has 1 relevant city, Italy only has 2 or 3, meanwhile, Germany has plenty f them.

Berlin
Bayern
Hannover
Hamburger
Schalke
Frankfurt

I like Leipzig!!

Attached: 1644096446918.webm (960x1200, 3M)

>Ludwigshafen
>5th highest median wage in the country
>consistently voted the ugliest city in Germany
Based

no they don't.
they don't have a single city over 5 million people. And the only one that is somewhat big, Berlin, pales in relevance compared to Paris or London.
They are probably the biggest developped country that doesn't have a single relevant city.
It's literally something they are known for, and the reason for that is that Germany unified relatively late and thus no big center formed.
Now cope seethe dilate, I'm right you are wrong, end of story.

but that's exactly the point, my friend. Instead of being super centralized like France and the UK and having 1 super relevant city, they are federalized and have many (just) relevant cities.

Attached: Captura (648).png (1085x734, 124.82K)

guess it depends on how you define relevant.
They certainly don't have a city of world relevance like Paris, London, NYC, Tokyo etc

It lost one. Sadly Emskirchen is no longer relevant.

they are relevant in the European scale as you can see in the GDP statistics I have shared with you

Berlin was the third largest city in the world before WW2. It just never recovered.