Untitled

Attached: 1655242533902.png (1035x1033, 732.43K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AH AH H]HAHDPSADLIHULHFDS

do you think it actually fucking matters nigger?
they have a whole party to write his scripts and decide on policy

>the head of state of the most powerful nation in the world is an 80 years old diaper wearing retard
we are begging for extinction

You think things are bad now, wait until 2025 after DeSantis is elected president giving the GQP control of all 3 branches.

I miss moderate non schizo Republicans like H.W Bush bros

I still can't believe Qanon is a real thing that politicians talk about in America

Attached: ..jpg (577x528, 40.57K)

It has a lot of followers. My mom believes in it and my coworkers say their parents do as well.

have you explained to her what Any Forums is?

it's actually going to happen at this rate

Attached: file.png (602x709, 474.19K)

DeSantis is a very qualified, level man. Regardless he is going to be called a racist, sexist, homophobe, and Next Hitler like they always do. They'll probably find a few women to level sex allegations at him as well.

things are pretty bad right now, though. people are having trouble finding food for their newborn babies

it should be illegal for a white male to be elected twice in a row, America isn't adequately representing the multicultural community.

if there are any capital letters in your name after the first letter, you're not white.

meh, don't really know anything about him honestly. we'll see. Feels like every Republican these days is completely insane. would like the party to feel normal again.

New born babies can't really eat food nigga.
lol jesus esl?

>My mom believes in it and my coworkers say their parents do as well.
Why do you not help your mother?

THEY NEED TO FORCE FEED THOSE NEW BORN BABIES BURGERS! WEAKNESS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

Insane compared to what? The literal nursing home patient we have sitting in office right now presiding over Weimar America? Lmao

I honestly hope for a dictatorship and the imprisonment of those who disagree with me and I hope the other side feels the same

Attached: 66C9D966-9393-47B7-A007-9D73C806E126.jpg (306x306, 31.74K)

kek

compared to what they were 30 years ago. I agree Biden is way too old to be serving for office but if I'm being honest I'd still rather him than Trump.

He is unironically not a very good leader. Florida is turning into a corrupt (buildings collapsing catching fire and politicians straight up telling cops speeding laws dont apply to them) homeless encampment under him but right wingers dont seem to care because he saber rattles for their retarded social issues.