Pashtun parts of Pakistan rightfully belongs to Afghanistan...

Pashtun parts of Pakistan rightfully belongs to Afghanistan. Now that Taliban has Afghanistan under their control without any challenge, how long will they take to get their rightfull territories back from Pakistan? Afterall the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan was once part of the regular Taliban, and still maintains connection with them.

Attached: Major_ethnic_groups_of_Pakistan_in_1980_borders_removed.jpg (960x928, 164.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geo.tv/latest/420254-pakistan-to-break-into-three-parts-if-establishment-does-not-take-right-decision-imran-khan-says
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Taliban does not want that because Pakistani Pashtuns outnumber them so they would lose power

>Pakistani Pashtuns
There is no difference between them. Pashtuns on both sides of border are same and still maintains relationships through marriages. And Taliban too doesn't recognize Afghanistan's border with Pakistan to be legitimate.

South Asia would have been better off if we were divided on ethno-ligustic lines rather than religion

*ethno-lingustic. Also with a EU like organization ensuring free trade and free movement across it.

why haven't you reorganized your countries by ethnicity?

We'll be taking Sindh sooner or later.

Only works for South, Northeast would be a clusterfuck and Hindi nation would dominate anyway

Work on free trade economic zone is already in Progress between India, Shri Lanka and Bangladesh. Nepal and Bhutan has always been in Free Trade with India, So that only excludes Pakistan.

I love when Indians are discussinf Pakistan and sharing their insightful thoughts on how Pakistan should be divided exactly when northern India is on fire and a popular uprising is set to start soon.

I love how you don't realise this threads are made to bait you

I like how much Pajeets and Pakis are retarded about each other's country. Mentally ill.

Well, we have organised our states according to ethnicity. But that leaves Bengali divided between Bangladesh and Indian state of Bengal, Punjabi divided between Pakistani province of Punjab and Indian state of Punjab, Tamils divided between North Sri Lanka and Indian state of Tamil Nadu, and Pashtun divided between Afghanistan and Kyber Paktunkhwa province of Pakistan

What kind of fire that I am unaware of?

language isn't ethnicity chutiye

This is like dindus talking about how they will take GB kek

It is for the most part.

Damn, he deleted it because he had accidentally revealed his master plan

Doesn't have to mean every one gets their own state as much as a continuation of the states from the British Raj and the Princely states. If states are carved out further then it should be done on the basis on popular soviergnity

thats fucking retarded

Attached: images - 2022-06-15T201744.748.jpg (600x511, 44.48K)

What are the possibilities of Baluchistan breaking away, as former Paki Prime Minister Imran Khan predicted?

geo.tv/latest/420254-pakistan-to-break-into-three-parts-if-establishment-does-not-take-right-decision-imran-khan-says

Why the Brits never merged their crown colony of Ceylon with the British Raj?