Are you willing to help solve korea's population problem?

are you willing to help solve korea's population problem?

Attached: 1651315011931.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

99.9% of Korean women prefer white men blonde men with blue eyes over their own so I might go there put my BWC to use by breeding 3 Korean women

no

horrible form

Do you watch afreecaTV often? How much money have you given there?

Attached: squid game.webm (720x1028, 741.66K)

i will help her solve her vagina problems you know what i mean

why not?

Attached: 1653725121809.webm (720x1280, 2.55M)

>tfw i watch twitch streamers who do irl streams in korea

night life there looks insane. 10/10 women who are obviously just ready to fuck anything that moves. i don’t understand why you’re not reproducing or having sex, jesus christ

they're for african men only

I agree, her back is going to be destroyed

Recommend some squid streamers.

Attached: o.webm (384x653, 481.05K)

Having babies is immoral. Imagine bringing another life into this shit world because you want a mini copy of you.

>t.surgery

Disgusting flat ass

Literally just any of them, if you click on any one Korean streamer Twitch starts recommending others from there and suddenly you’re knee deep in Korean whores

thats not how human reproduction works

suffering has nothing to do with morality

Oh ok, thanks for the help.

Attached: tired frog.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

Antinatalism at it's core is pure pessimism and all the logical sounding arguments are built on top of it. And universal morality is a waste of your time.

according to int they want bwc but i'm 1/4 korean and have brown eyes and hair so they won't be interested. also i'm a skinny loser with no money and a virgin. sorry

Not a single woman in this thread can compete with the model in this vid. I will pray for you all, my brethren. I will pray that you expel the evil coomer spirits that seek to subvert your gaze from true European beauty and replace it with soulless lust for these robot women from the East.

Attached: hanna_edwinson.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Yes i would help for free

Women like what they are expected to like.
Exempli gratia: designer handbags. If you start talking to them about fine leathers, they won't know a single thing about it, despite their handbags being made of very fine leathers.
So why do they ALL like it? because that's what they're supposed to like.

What I'm saying is: you can't change women per se, you change the society in which they exist. They will simply mould themselves accordingly.

t. pajeet

alright, sound thinking, i like it. i just need to band together all the incels to change society to get women to like me. gonna get on the i.n.c.e.l hotline now

She looks Asian

I'm brown with a smal 13cm (the average for brown boys). Asian girls need Big and Strong BWCs to impregnate them

Attached: 1635000947579.jpg (1288x966, 142.92K)

Nah, half-dutch, half-italian. Canadian born and raised. We're not completely pajeetified yet lmao
She's Swedish. You think she's Asian because her eyes have a positive canthal tilt.

I hate this fucking dance, it looks stupid.
Also these Koreans look so fake it somehow prevents me from finding them attractive.

kys

Let me guess... You're a phenotype autist?

I didn't mean you, per se (though, if you can manage it, go for it); I meant 'you' as in humanity.

'A meme is an idea, behavior, or style that spreads by means of imitation from person to person within a culture and often carries symbolic meaning representing a particular phenomenon or theme.[4] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices, that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena with a mimicked theme. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate, and respond to selective pressures'.

women are literally retarded

she should keep doing those squats because she has no ass

No not autist level but I used to date a girl here in Toronto that was trying to get into modelling and she was most definitely autist-tier when it came to aesthetics. We spoke about people's features so much that I now struggle to not see these things when I look at someone's face.