Student debt in america is worth $1.75 trillion

student debt in america is worth $1.75 trillion

Attached: 1632606593677.png (1098x1006, 562.05K)

1. You took out a loan.
2. Pay it back.

and still americans are dumb af

lmao that's not how loans work loans are inherently a risk

Now look up the US government debt lol

570000 minors oder the german goverment a combined 192 million €

*owe

So you believe that loans are free money. Please, live your life that way.

1. You took a risk with your money by lending it
2. Accept that you might not get it back

student loans are basically robbery at this point anyways, education should be free just like healthcare, it even is up until you hit uni for some reason

Possibly the most predatory scheme ever. And all adults are complicit basically, from the high school advisor saying GET A DEGREE AT ANY COST!!! to the college admins and state admins handing out loans like free candy to 17 year olds pursuing degrees in Bangladeshi Street Dancing and Crayon Art History

This but

It's not entirely their fault. Americans spend their entire youth hearing from adults that they need to get a college degree otherwise they will be unsuccessful losers. Teachers, guidance counselors, and parents fucked them over

american niggas be like
>yeah i took out a 80 thousand dollar loan for BBC studies

Attached: 1652714965294.png (600x522, 279.8K)

So?
Not my problem

Having people study random nonsense is also bad if it's funded by the government.
The solution is to limit the available spots in degrees that are questionable in use.

They can come and get it.
hahaha. fuck them. I ain't paying shit back to some goddamn old geezers.
"oh no he wanted to educate himself better cripple him"

Fuck that. THey''ll be dead soon anyways.

Come and get it.

godspeed

I'm not killing anyone lol. They'll just die of old age.
I ain't paying dead people back either.
This is america. I can just say, that was a scam and fuck off. They can come and get it. No one besides them gives a shit.

The solution is to stop guaranteeing loans to students. It used to be that you had to justify your qualification for the loan, i.e. I'm going into a marketable degree, can I have a loan, ok. Now it's "you can have a loan at any cost in any situation", that's the issue. The government guarantees these loans and in turn lenders are happy to prey on retards who are never going to be able to pay them back. The FAFSA system and associated student lending regulation was a massive mistake. College is for the brilliant and the diligent, bar none, only like 20% of HS students should even think about it. Everyone else should get on-job training.

a lot of colleges are just piss easy glorified day care centers for the bachelors and sometimes masters degrees. show up for class and then party all week long and you can still pass through and get good grades. anybody getting in crippling debt for a bachelors is just a straight up retard

>nooooo i have to pay back 40k even though i make 70k a year straight out of university

Attached: 1629145487739.jpg (250x222, 7.3K)

I think there is a huge disconnect here going on. Everyone under 50 knows that shit was a scam. Everyone under 50 has been paying for the same assholes retirement funds who blew all their money on corporate bail outs and dumbass wars.

We ain't paying them those college loans back. Fuck that shit. They can come and get it from us or just shut the fuck up and move on and be happy we are paying for their retirement those fucking leeches. It's pretty funny to watch others do the same thing. Even the younger judges and lawyers with their debts are saying the same thing.
"scholastic indentured servitude" is the current slang, it's illegal.

So fuck that.

70k is much less impressive once you consider cost of life

Attached: 1625068738719.jpg (1024x930, 196.98K)

>You loaned money to an 18 yo with no collateral or income
>take a loss

hope this worthless nigger gets his wages garnished lmao

i make 28,000 and i've never missed a loan payment. maybe you're just stupid?

Holy fuck he's proud of his servitude to the jews

Attached: 594f3e134dc2264c1f60e37eaba604cd.jpg (600x564, 51.25K)

How do you survive? Do you live with your parents?