Friends go their seperate ways after high school

>friends go their seperate ways after high school
>try to organize meetups but they either ignore me or make excuses to not come
>been like this for 3 years now
>dropped out of college so can't really talk to people my age and even if i could i wouldn't be able to make friends due to being too socially inept
>play league and watch anime all day
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: DARhiMJXgAA4ig_.jpg (600x630, 22.22K)

yeah it's been my life for the last 6 years or so I don't care anymore what's your main

Nothing wrong with that except for the last thing.

my friends ditched me when we were all still in high school, this greatly stunted my development. i was doing decently well up until that point, obviously had a circle of friends and i even managed to get a few handjobs. their excuse was that my anti-depressants turned me "into a zombie". but even after stopping my meds, they still didn't want to associate with me anymore.

same i have no friends anymore what's your fav anime

Honestly if you're desperate to make friends you can just go back to college for something else. Ik people who work and take part time courses in colleges to find friends.

>play league and watch anime all day
i wonder why everyone avoid you like the plague.

Yes but I also made no effort to get in touch with my HS friends, we weren’t really that close
However when I went to college everyone just hung out with people that they knew from their high schools that also went there and never formed that tight of groups with outsiders. Feel the whole college experience is a bit of a meme
But if you don’t make friends there you’re fucked for life (work friends are never the same)

Talon mid and olaf top.
I fucking suck with both though and im stuck in silver 4

friends are transitory, you just keep making new ones.

Aot and one piece

I lost contact with all my friends because I just didn't bother contacting them anymore. I'm not a likable guy I think so whenever we did something it was me that organized it.
After a while I got tired of it and stopped contacting them. Now I only have to friends from university and that's it.

Do you resent your friends because of it?

Nah the friends I've made at work were way better than any high school/college ones.
Some of them actually stay in contact for starters and even the ones that don't I can hit up after 2 years of no talking and we pick up like it was yesterday.

I've never had any friends to begin with

very much so. i'll never understand why they didn't tell me this until years later when i harassed one of them into answering me. we were very close and told each other extremely personal secrets. perhaps they never liked me and were just looking for an excuse.

>watching tranime
What a loser

My friends ditched me when they got gfs

you make friends with the people around you
friendship isn't some holy bond that lasts forever
you are friends with your friends because they are you only option, most people are never really close

In finland if you dont keep your chidhood friends from your neighborhood or first grade of school you gonna be social outcast for rest of your life. Im not even joking.

>friendship isn't some holy bond that lasts forever
Haven't you seen those 'best friends forever' charms English girls like to wear?

they wear that shit, but ditch their friends once they move like everyone else
it's as inane as live laugh love
people with that shit on their walls aren't necessarily positive are they? it doesn't mean anything

I know they don't mean it but the very presence of its existence means it isn't a baseless ideal in civilisation.

how do people find love in scandi countries?