Untitled

Attached: 8ueirj.jpg (2400x1200, 229.43K)

why did you guys ruin the world

Trust the plan.

thats because of your agressive viking genes

we are responsible for russia
the danes and norwegians are responsible for the british

The misalignment of the oblique red stripes has always pissed me off, they should be in the middle not off to one side like that.

ok, sorry then

Why do anglos print their flags on shopping bags, bedding, t-shirts and sandals, it makes the individual using the print look trashy and it's so widespread that these flags no longer evoke any sense of culture or history but instead make you wonder if a clothing store targeted at teenagers is having a sale nearby

A lot of people put the flags out of their windows or across the street where I live

It's a nice flag.

i don't like that either. i have a tie-dye wifebeater in the red white & blue, but i don't like to wear the actual flag. it's something that should be held over your shoulder, not worn on your chest like a badge.

>Boris Johnson and the way he handled the pandemic
>Decades of mass immigration, and from people who have no love for England nor desire to become bootlickers who worship the royals
>It's impossible to get anything to rent in any major town in the UK for less than £300. A fucking coal cellar with a mattress costs £1600 per month in London
>UK loves the NHS, But they can see it's going downhill and needs more funding. Hence why the Tories use that £350m as a carrot to their Brexit stick
>average house earns more by just sitting there all year than the average worker earns in a year
>houseprices: rose by 30k in the last year and growing as a result of a tax break that cost the taxpayer £3.6bn
>rents outside of london: rose by £500 a year and growing
>largest railfare increases in a decade
>fuel prices set to hit £2 per litre. Then charged to park there. Pay for registration every year. New nurses start their careers with massive debt
>its very hard to set up a career outside of london outside of academia (need a phd) or being a doctor
>expensive public transport that doesn't work, ridiculous charges for driving, inability to park, high rents and property prices
>Jump on a bus anywhere in London. Stay on the bus for half an hour. You will see a dozen different cultures/countries one after the other. with virtually no integration whatsoever. The dozens of cultures we have in London do not want to integrate with us or there neighbours and in some cases they hate their neighbours this is what our governments have forced upon us.
>Income tax allowance frozen (so in effect increased)
>Pensioners getting an 8% payrise out of the blue despite everyone else being worse off
>bbc literally broadcasts chinese people attending housing auctions and openly planning to turn family housing into student digs to avoid council tax on homes under the hammer

all sovl

You would be shitting in a bucket and speaking Russian if it weren’t for the superior anglo people

Not racist, just don't like 'em

The Union Jack is beautiful, isn't it! Love it.

all true, someone please sink this godforsaken shithole already

more like they would've been speaking french living in the utopia napoleon created

why, would the Russian winter also not exist in this fantasy scenario? not much of an achievement if you take away all of his obstacles.

Konnichiwa, dude!