Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>file
true

>Japan
>no

Say what now

Attached: hirohito-medium.jpg (360x450, 52.74K)

Hong Kong and its skyscrapers have been part China since ancient times clearly. Qian Xii Yu wrote "the Wealth of Nations"

It was merely an 8 year soul searching tour of the Asia-Pacific

>Spain
This small and irrelevant country? No I don't think so.

yeah, didn't really colonize taiwan and korea for like 40 years

I don't know what all this comfort women nonsense is about. Prostitution exists all over the world

ok gomez

CCP churns out these retarded shit constantly, the teachers and the parents know better and will teach the kids better too. It's happened in the mainland and it'll happen in HK too

t. chiang

japan didn't have an empire they had a trading zone where trading hub cities were connected to japanese cities not an empire.

japan itself is already an empire within its island system of different people's over distant land masses united by a centralized body

Japan was colonized by Korea, and Korea must pay reparation to the Japanese people.

Can you tell us how the teachers will teach the kids better? I'd imagine that they couldn't do much about so I don't know how they'd teach them other than the curriculum given to them. I'm honestly curious.

No

explain this then...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire

ugv... what it was...

Attached: HRE.jpg (750x561, 248.21K)

that was too often a basket case where princes were happy to do nothing in support of the emperor, or fight each other.

it was promising in the early part though

Attached: Otto I the Great.jpg (1250x1829, 572.29K)

idk bro kinda sounds like an empire to me