Do incel freaks use Android phone in your country...

Do incel freaks use Android phone in your country? Here in France they do and they often don’t have decent number of likes and followers on social media

Attached: ,.jpg (685x1080, 163.09K)

MILK HAS ARRIVED

Attached: 1616386912698.png (1232x791, 22.25K)

I like to shove my phone halfway up my ass and take pictures

why do incels use a different kind of phone in yout country?

The average German is paranoid, uses an android phone with Telegram, has a private Instagram account and uses a false lastname on Facebook.

it's pitch black and doesn't worth it, trust me

those are fakecels clearly

are you retarded

>and uses a false lastname on Facebook.
oy, that's an other shoah

What's a decent number of likes?

I wish I could fuck Mady while sucking on her giant heavy teets.

Attached: 1643440050964.webm (576x1024, 1.6M)

Attached: coomer .png (1118x869, 132.88K)

In the Netherlands you can easily spot them because they have uncracked screens. Like they haven't dropped their phones on a night out once lmao.

Pinoy pride worldwide

Phones have no social impact here. It's not a status symbol and even the poorest of NEETs can afford any phone they want thanks to them being included from our carriers.

Fat chest supremacy. I am a fat chest supremacist.

Drop my phone all the time, even dropped it into a 20m deep lake and got it back. Never cracked. Neither had my gf's.
But we don't use an Iphone's so maybe that's why.

why would anyone buy anything outside of android?
apple is a fucking joke, they sell expensive trash with less features by each iteration locked behind a paywall.
I'll never understand why smartphones are a symbol of social status. You change phones every 2 years or so. its consoomer trash

Attached: 1652336395513.webm (614x450, 2.51M)

Niggas here will have poorly painted walls in their house, sleep on a dirty mattress and still own an iPhone

rape
rape