I was in Toulouse one week ago. These guys have been INVADED

I was in Toulouse one week ago. These guys have been INVADED.

Attached: Flag_of_France_(1794–1815,_1830–1974,_2020–present).svg.png (640x427, 907)

Lmao you were asking for it in Toulouse doe

Toulouse natives are swarthy as fuck, like the rest of southern french. What you saw weren’t nafri invaders, just french people.

Wait until you see [any other city]

That's just how French people look.

kek no, they were wearing muslim clothing.
you guys say the same when we mention Paris, Marseille, Montpellier, Perpignan... are you sure there is any part of your country that hasn't been invaded?

This & based aussie schizo

no, my friend and I picked a young couple of hitchhikers and they were cute and blonde

thanks for the heads up, we hadn't noticed

what does the average Frenchman think about the invasion?

who invaded them?

Macron got reelected after spending 5 years telling everyone that mass uncontrolled immigration is awesome so take a guess

Some people are surprised by the way French people look, since they've been represented by Anglo-Aryans in television and film, but they're just as French as the people you see on the television.

I was in le cartier de Bagatelle, in Toulouse, and 90% of people walking down the street were nafris and blacks (maybe some gypsy too)

Macron won because the 8 million of africans vote for the left (for their own benefit), and voted for Macron to boicot LePen. So it is africans who decide your president as it is blacks who decide the USA (90% of them vote for democrats), etc

white people were at work, user

Macron won because of boomers

That's a poor neighborhood bro
In Western Europe a huge chunk of the lower classes are made up of people of foreign descent

no, trust me, that neighborhood was absolutely invaded
true, I obviously saw way more whites when walking downtown but there were still looots of Africans there (albeit those were more integrated and working)

Unironically this
Boomers are our greatest enemy

What were you even doing there? Lol

So what you're saying is that you're becoming the USA

Yeah in some ways and it's sad