The girl I made a date with didn't come to the place. She doesn't even answer my messages...

The girl I made a date with didn't come to the place. She doesn't even answer my messages. I feel like shit and I want to die. What’s the easiest way to swallow a blackpill?

Attached: 14FBDFF2-BEE4-4A34-951D-54C9B065345C.png (1014x819, 510.05K)

do a flip faggot

>messages
you only send one message if a date stands you up, otherwise you look desperate and it makes her feel like she has the upper hand.

give up on dating apps.....theyre useless unless youre chad or tinder swindler

I will

Yeah, guess you’re right. I will delete our entire chat

I’m 18 years old and I’m still a virgin despite the fact that all of my friends lost their virginity at 16-15. I don’t even want to fuck desu, I just wanna cuddle and feel loved

>I’m 18 years old and I’m still a virgin despite the fact that all of my friends lost their virginity at 16-15. I don’t even want to fuck desu, I just wanna cuddle and feel loved
that's nothing, lots of people here virgins in their mid 20s here(Any Forums and india)
its a numbers game, just keep trying and move on

There’s no way for me to find a gf outside of dating apps. I’m too humble and have low confidence to approach a girl irl

just embrace the incel life amigo

You don’t understand how it works there, user. When you’re 18 you can cuddle with girls at their 16-18. When you’re 20 you will turn into an orc and nobody will ever want to have a relationship with you. And all women at age 20 and higher will hit the wall in the next five years or so. It’s basically over if you haven’t had a gf in your teens

Teach me the ways how to do embrace such life and I will surely do it

i have not the slightest idea how to approach women who are not acquaintances or friends

Attached: 1648794002812.jpg (723x444, 23.03K)

you don't "approach". you simply have to be a chad and they'll come.

you just go and say hi, hello, excuse me or whatever
after that, youre on your own
so is every 'chad' and 'gigachad'
there is no magic sentence that everyone can use in every occasion or place
you figure it out on your own because it is different each and every time for everyone
that first sentence is the one that decides everything
when i was 15 to 16, people around me were starting to get bullied really harsh if they were virgin and never had a gf
so i had to do something fast to avoid getting bullied because bullying back then was inhumane and there was literally nobody to turn to
the sentences i conjured up to get a first gf was hi, im user, i saw you and started staring like an idiot so i decided to actually approach you without thinking what to exactly say, yea i like what i see and its a shame that i miss out
whats your name, where are you from, what do you do...
or something of the sort, each time different, each time different compliment of why i decided she was the one to be approached
it doesnt work at every girl, but what matters is you do it honestly or honestly sounding as possible and she will immediately do one of few things:
say she has a boyfriend (she either doesnt liek the way you look or she really has one and will brag to her friends she was approached), ask a question instead of answering (she wants you to be more interesting), be lost for words (could be anything), or tell you to gtfo or say some dumb shit which can also be anything or nothing conclusive
the thing is to keep an EXCITING conversation going
for that you need practice by talking nonsense (chatting, smalltalk, joking) in a positive way
you have to make yourself interesting
remember as i said, there are no magic sentences or words you can prepare in advance, you have to improvise everything and guess or follow what next
its not easy at all no matter who says what, but its essential if you ever want to have a relationship with a woman or impregnate her

Attached: images (1).jpg (226x223, 7.46K)

>tfw all your friends and classmates talk about sex but you're a virgin and will be for a long time
yes I love highschool

thanks

Talked to a girl I was kind of into this winter and she said she uses tinder to get compliments and feel good. She said she often makes dates with guys then gets cold feet and ghosts them. Lost all interest in her right then and there

I swear some people need to log of for a month or two

Isn't it legal to beat women up in Russia? You know what to do.

Toughen up lil nigga
Make ur life gud and the right one will come 2 u

Attached: 1651718381375.jpg (657x527, 32.34K)

Only after marriage

Are you good looking?

Sorry to hear that fren
Shit happens