There is a belief that the hands and brain are connected, so when you use chopsticks...

There is a belief that the hands and brain are connected, so when you use chopsticks, the control of your hands becomes more sophisticated, and this also affects your intelligence. If this is true, this may be the reason why Koreans, Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese are highly intelligent.

Attached: 2119D93656D7C68810.jpeg.jpg (945x945, 78.12K)

you're all stupid, though. only good at memorizing fighting game combos. if i asked you what the meaning of existence is, you would quote a Greek (European) philosopher.

There is also a belief that fans kill you if left on overnight
That doesn't make it true

>There is a belief that the hands and brain are connected
Ah, is there another belief on that matter ? WiFi neurons ?

why do Koreans use metal chopsticks?

Except you fags use steel chopsticks, which can't grab onto anything.

imagine romanticizing a pair of sticks this much

Low IQ, small pp plus squid game

enough of these cringe korean/japanese threads

Imagine speaking an asiatic language with the latin alphabet lmfaooo

Attached: HA!.jpg (400x399, 18.24K)

take that back, Vietnamese are frens

For sure, once they get their linguistics in check.

Attached: main-qimg-cd79c80d456b9303df5200191b6beebe-lq.jpg (529x318, 25.89K)

It's more likely that you guys have higher IQ due to the funky symbols you use instead of latin alphabet, therefore better memory and pattern recognition

Found the squid

the Chinese ones are just two sticks, those aren't designed for eating.

Stop using latin alphabet

This, people don't know just how much influence language has on cognitive ability. There was a good doc I read awhile ago that demonstrated some african languages were missing a ton of words for even relatively simple concepts and so the people either weren't capable of them or unable to wrap their heads around something.

dumb burger hands literal fat slobs

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU RETARDED WITH A FUCKING PEANUT AS A BRAIN
go learn how to cook first before you speak shit

I like chopsticks, I use chopsticks often. They are convenient and I eat more slowly so I eat proper portions and feel full instead of pigging out.