Why do people keep bullying them?

Why do people keep bullying them?
Stop.

Attached: T0FLMTM3NTg1NzIx.jpg (1200x797, 107.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/russia-oil-earnings-ukraine-war-cost-1715803?amp=1
newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-weapons-needed-putin-zelensky-donbas-1715904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

their victim complex made me hate them

Natural resources in Russia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ukraine
This is what European teach me.

i'm just hoping no anons get killed

Have you meet any Ukrainian refugees in UK ? Are they ok ?
Based, please don't ban chip export and lift rangeban on pixiv

in europe we have africans, ukies can't be worse

don't hate them but today they just appear to be anti-russia and nothing more.
hard to respect a country like that even if i don't believe that they deserve to have their country invaded and cities razed

No, it's a good thing that a european suffering instead of a MENA one.
Besides, they brought this upon themselves by aligning themselves with NATO even after seeing how Georgia ended up like by following those footsteps.
Would you like it if Ireland started allowing Russia to build military bases near your border?

Not any refugees no, did know a girl at school whose dad was Ukrainian and he used to build model ships. Nice man he was.

>Would you like it if Ireland started allowing Russia to build military bases near your border?
What threat exists to Ireland that they feel they would nee to do this?
Your point is fucking illogical.

>don't hate them but today they just appear to be anti-russia and nothing more.
No shit, why would they worship Russia while Russia is attacking them?

>What threat exists to Ireland that they feel they would nee to do this?
I dunno, the fact that you enslaved them for 800 years or so?
You might not think much about them but they sure don't like you and are weary of you.

It's been a century since Ireland became independent. There's been no threat to them since, and certainly not now. You're talking about shit you literally have no understanding of.

I meant it as an example, Georgia was also an independent country until it started flirting with NATO and other anti-Russian countries.

El britbong de las europas

Silence traitorous english

What's your FUCKING problem?

it wasn't a good example. britain doesn't fear it's neighbors building up arms against them because modern day britain isn't aggresive towards its neighbors

It's unironically over for them

newsweek.com/russia-oil-earnings-ukraine-war-cost-1715803?amp=1

newsweek.com/russia-ukraine-weapons-needed-putin-zelensky-donbas-1715904

Then I'll give you a better example, would the USA allow Cuba to have more Russians or Chinese build military bases aimed at them there?
I think we all know the answer to that.

That's different because America is the good guy and Russia is the bad guy.

your point still doesn't make much sense, the U.S wasn't going to build military bases in ukraine. they haven't on any of the other countries bordering NATO

Let me guess, you're a trump supporter aren't you?
Unfortunately, The Russians aren't gonna think that.

why wouldn't they? NATO has multiple states bordering Russia for decades now and none of them have U.S bases. what would even be the benefit? Nobody has any interest in invading Russia.

no
ukraine BS is being shilled everywhere and people are mad

Because Putin is a paranoid dictator and he would use it as an excuse to restore the former soviet borders, if you were gonna expand at least wait until his time is up.

>if you were gonna expand
NATO hasn't expanded for decades now. Ukraine's membership kept getting put off and off. It's not like they were on the cusp of joining NATO or something.

England