French people are so much swarthier than other NW European countries, but it's like nobody has ever said this to them...

French people are so much swarthier than other NW European countries, but it's like nobody has ever said this to them. Walk around France, even in the North, and you can clearly see that on average they are, in appearance, more like Meds than Germanics. But from their perspective, they think they look exactly the same as Northerners.
It's a really strange kind of cognitive dissonance

Attached: 1653354482429.png (844x810, 1.03M)

Whats with the australian mongrel and his obsession with france swarthyness?

He has been spamming this shit for half a year

I've never seen a Frenchoid give a firm affirmation of this. They are in denial of reality. I even said that I think they are good looking, just that they don't look white and that there is nothing wrong with their appearance. But they continue to push the point that they are in fact just like you and I.

Fact is that the French just don't look white, they haven't ever looked white, all their men of history were swarthy. They look different, accept this.

autism, what else

thankfully he'll likely die in the near future of either a stingray, poisonous spider or emu attack or just get sent to a reddit concentration camp during the next covid outbreak in his shithole of a country

>than Germanics
You are a rootless mutt not a Germanic.
No you will not pass in denmark, sweden or norway for being an albino.
Yes you will be considered a foreigner.

Do you really think normal people care if some incel autist calls them swarthy on some anonymous forum?

Wrong, I am pure blooded Aryan. When I meet a French person, I feel as though I am in the company of Arabs.
Even their language sounds foreign to me. It's remarkable just how non white they are.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 4.36.44 pm.png (2034x1038, 325.54K)

It's not even an insult. I even said that believe the French might be better looking than anglos. It's more of an observation, but for some reason pointing out something this is obvious is deeply offensive to the French.

>White
>Like you and i
user...I

you would be considered the same level of foreignness as an Australian aboriginal to the Danes, swedes and Norwegians.

you were born and raised in australia, you have lacked your entire life what makes a Scandi a Scandi no matter how much genetically you are similar to them. Sorry mate you will never fit in

Danes, Swedes and Norwegians are hardly spokes people for the white race, with all of that Asian blood.

>the French might be better looking than anglos
is this even a question ?
they're the ugliest people of the continent

It's honestly not my fault the French are swarthy. I don't see why you are so upset about something so innocuous and obvious.
If you're so upset about being swarthy, why not just bleach your skin or something?

>the france obsessed austroonian is the australian we wuzer that talks about fucking foreign girls n shiet because he believes he's le aryan conqueror
Holy shit the ammount of mental illness converging in a single autist

>white race
No such thing exists.
To a Swedish person born from Swedish parents for 4,000 years a Non Swedish person is equally as foreign as a Malaysian even if they happen to be an albino foreigner.

Yeah French people are very good looking with their dark eyes, hook noses, curly brown hair and mono brows.

>is equally as foreign as a Malaysian

They call them Saami, don't they?

No they all speak english and follow american trends. He would fit there more easily than southern or eastern europeans

Do French people hate themselves or something?

There's nothing wrong with being swarthy and brown fellas. Cmon...

Op is picrel btw, he's unironically mentally ill

Attached: 20220615_100522.jpg (720x350, 111.39K)

Not me, but that is a based post.

Race mixing degenerate makes these threads ... what a surprise