I have questions. why white like to practice Korean Fake martial arts which is totally pointless and fake...

I have questions. why white like to practice Korean Fake martial arts which is totally pointless and fake? Tell me seriously Whay even means for it

Attached: EAF9F3BA-BA75-4DF6-9795-F9C9D227275F.jpg (750x1081, 572.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yde0qyhnNTQ
youtu.be/6haZr1tBdR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do japanese men grope schoolgirls in trains

why not ?

They have no brain that korean is lieing or not
Idiot truly

yeees... toradishioneru wei of japan... reepu chirudo in toreinu...

>youtu.be/Yde0qyhnNTQ
I wish I was born as a Latino.

Attached: avatars-AgK91UwEldtW5Qmc-ohqF7Q-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.29K)

Who cares? Practice Muay Thai and kill them.

Europ has more much in crime rate of child rape than japan

Why Korean was used to lieing about origin of martial arts culture?

japanese dont report child rape because it is DISHONORABRU

because they actually report it unlike japan

Haidong Gumdo is twas created around 1970. And Kumdo in Korea is practiced since Japanese invasion in 20th century.
Haidong gumdo is not "traditional" korean martial arts at least.
the thing that most fits the title of "Korean kendo" is called "kumdo". Kumdo is a martial art derived from kendo, and extremely similar to it; still using all the same gear and the same techniques to the point where kumdo players have no problems attending kendo tournaments and vice versa.

The main difference is that it's just made more Korean. During WWII, Japanese imported kendo to Korea and a lot of people liked it. But since it was Japanese, once the occupiers were gone, anything Japanese was viewed with hatred and suspicion.

So to make it more acceptable, the practitioners there made their own, more Korean version. All the terminology like names of strikes and techniques got translated to Korean, the etiquette is different, players are marked differently in matches (white and blue ribbons rather than the red and white colors of the Japanese flag in kendo), etc. So mostly cosmetic differences.

There is no written historical records on the swordsmanship of Balhae kingdom. Haedong Gumdo’s origin is in modern history post Korean War of 1960s.
The Haidongkumudo founder testified in a Korean court.
"Haidong Kumudo is the fiction which we created"
The trial contents whole sentence at this trial was placed in the Korean martial art magazine.
However, the Korean government protects Haidongkumudo in defiance of a court ruling as Korean traditional bujutu.
It is the Korean government to have launched false traditional martial arts business first.
Of course.
In the Korean court, the law does not function.

They watched too many Kung Fu movies, not knowing that most martial arts are basically the Asian equivalent of ballet dancers

Thats too idiot mental
The truth is japan is clearly far safer than west
You totally idiot and out of satatics

It does not explain any other criminal rate a d safe society of japan you brainlet

if japan is safer why do you need separate train cars for women to avoid sexual assault?

Ballet is less gay than fake martial arts.

Seems like a fun hobby to do at your spare time. No one these days practices swordmanship because they are useful but because it's fun.

You are totally pointless
Who can not read contexts
You functional illiteracy

youtu.be/6haZr1tBdR4
No one cares.

>Fake martial arts which is totally pointless and fake?
Daily reminder that if your local martial art doesn't teach you how to maim people, gouge eyes out and basically kill people, it's not martial art.
At best, it's venesian art for faggot

and probably more effective in a street fight aswell

you have seperate train cars for women and children because japanese men are rapists who can't control themselves

Its ok to be fun but why you like to learn totallly fake one?
Can you understand what im talking about ?
Haidung gumdo is totally fake

If you pick an obscure martial art or sport to master then you have a significantly higher chance of being the best at that specific thing.
If you take up soccer or karate, there's likely going to be thousands and thousands of people better than you. Just knowing what Haidong Gumdo is puts you in a small percentage of people in the west.

Its too many people at the morning
It should be separated no matter what

In your logic nothern europian is fat more rapist than japan in statistically you hopeless idiot

Hell yeah, those ballet dancers are ripped.

Tbh i find ballet to be beautiful.

Attached: cac-ballet.jpg (768x457, 111.5K)

I have a question, why do Davido's pretend to speak in fake broken Japanese just because they're posting with a japflag? I personally never felt the need. Yes, I live in Japan but I'm American. I don't feel compelled to force myself to type in broken English and pretend to be Japanese, so why do you?

we don't need seperate train cars for children because we don't grope them unlike you

Oh yea but its FAKE
totally made up as fake by korean lier

Why you have to learn fake things even if what you say is reason then

What makes it fake? Just because it's derived from kendo doesn't make it fake.

Ok In your logic no matter what but nothern europian is far more rapist than japan in statistically you hopeless idiot

why do you grope kids on the train

Korean is lier
White has no brain to think its lie or not lie

It's fun and it's healthy.

It's common to teach these things when someone is older and train some time. Nobody will teach you how to kill people at the first lesson or some stupid kids. But idk every matrial art. Friend of my was on kung-fu or aiko (don't remeber, with a lot of weird poses) and some drank women kicked his ass

t. ju-jitsu as a kiddo and kickboxing later

>It's fun and it's healthy.
Read

I've done judo, boxing, fencing and aikido. Frankly I don't like the modern martial art nonsense about peaceful philosophy, playing nice and all.
I decided to stop all that and read a book on anatomy to create my own martial art (inspired on older ones).
For now, I only used it once, it works well.

you lost communication ability lol

Isn't Aikido japanese?

That shit is a clown show.