How to increase the Greek population and spread anti-natalism among Turks?

How to increase the Greek population and spread anti-natalism among Turks?

My time is worth money, so I won't reply to trolls and other losers.

Attached: 1643729914738.png (2048x940, 1.81M)

Kebab > Gyros
Sorry bruv

Ben senin orospu gotunu sikeyim amina kodugumun gerizekalisi. I know that you can read this so go fuck yourself iki. Greeks are a dying people and that’s a good thing.

I support more cooperstion with Kvrdish Bvlls, they are the future.

Attached: 1651392055775.png (497x479, 99.86K)

>
>
please stop existing

Convert Greeks into Islam, religion is literally the only difference between Turks and Greeks.

he's right with 2nd sentence though

ngl i at first didnt like turks but after learning about them theyre kinda lit fr
turkish women clap hard

Attached: ee2612fa069c6188cc990b47ce17fdd5.jpg (1080x887, 75.25K)

second sentence is very correct and appropriate yes

Serious question: do you know Greek? I never see you posting in it

Hey Türk çocuğu, Ayasofya'yı geri verin sizi Müslüman barbarlar. Peygamberinizin küçük kızları becerdiğini biliyor muydunuz? Daha kaç Avrupalıya tecavüz ettin, Mehmet?

I want to make them clap even harder hehe
>*clap* *clap*
hehe i am funy

Better to convert Turks to Christianity. Christianity needs a foothold in anatolia again to provide a counter balance

Unironic answer: do what Israelis did with Palestine, Greek settlers must move there and start their own communities
Now answer my question

goggle çeviri kullandım dimi gavat

Ikibey only knows German and English and is only barely able to communicate with the cashier of his aldi whenever he spends the rest of his neetbux that dont go into paying rent for his shitty social apartment in Berlin

Oh please, if Christianity is as good as you say then there wouldn't be so many atheists in europe.

Greeks need to merge with Turks and have sex to replace all the people lost in the genocides and unify the nation

Only because of the p*pe
Still going strong in some parts of America because we abandoned that garbage

What's stopping him from learning Greek? Would lend him more credibility

Well I do agree that protestants are less dumb and gullible than pope morons, but then again, you guys made a clown like Trump a president.

Not enough time since that would mean he had to stop making himself look like a loser on Any Forums

We only have kurds just fyi, lol