Turning 27

>turning 27
>Still no proper job
>mother is ashamed of me because I'm a freeter(someone who works part time jobs sometimes and has lots of freee time, basically one step above NEET)

Attached: images - 2022-06-15T191558.840.jpg (355x384, 15.72K)

>25
>just didn't show up in a job interview at a german company that offered me a decent salary of 36k because i didn't want to move out
>still no better job opening
>mfw

Attached: 1652260982686.webm (518x478, 2.9M)

Well if you have enough money for your needs why're you worried?

Get that job user you don't want to stay unemployed. You have to be financially independent.

we do not, i am also in the same position. but not for lack of trying, i asked my manager to make me full time on several occasions. but if you don't have a college degree nowadays you may as well just be dead, nobody will hire you for anything serious.

>turned 18
>moved out of my parents' house with my girlfriend
>stable income, provider for 2 people
>soon to-be entrepreneur
Life is okay. Still too poor for my liking

just get a trade and start working instead of shitposting on the chanz?

Attached: 22.jpg (1242x706, 108.28K)

based, I'm currently working 4 hours a week. I think my mom has gotten over the shame already, or maybe she's more understanding because of my mental problems.

>4 hours a week
as what? wtf

Studentische Hilfskraft / Tutor an der Hochschule

High school teacher?

Attached: images.png (223x226, 10.27K)

you're a fucking loser, you had a great opportunity to finally get your life into gear and you passed up on it

Lol I’m almost 27 and in a similar situation
How many days and hours do you work in a week?

>freeter
Based, just realized I'm a FREETER. What do you do with your money? I've been getting high for a month and I'm going to Mexico next week.

literally 'Hochschule' does mean 'high school', but in German it's another name for the highest of 'schools', i.e. university. so 'student assistant / tutor at university'

Japan is so weird about the greeter thing. It’s seen as freeloading even if you support yourself with it.

I'm 23 and I've never had a permanent job. I work full time right now but its on a shitty 1 year contract that has to be renewed each financial year and I never know if I'm going to be unemployed. Thankfully Australian salaries are high so even in this entry level position I make 60k which isn't terrible.

I turn 30 soon and have never had a permanent contract. It's a thing of the past. I make decent, but not good money as an engineering researcher.

may i ask how old you are? just out of curiosity, are you a "later in life student" type of guy?
I'm in my mid-20s and I wonder if there's still hope for me

>I wonder if there's still hope for me
Native German: Yes.
Immigrant: No.

My mom always cooks me my food and pays everything for me and i work at my dads fish shop for a couple of hours a day. Without my parents i'd be literally living on the streets

Attached: 1654740471567.jpg (1080x1472, 260.85K)

>Immigrant: No.
why?

Economy shrunk too much and the only jobs left are in racist companies while the liberal ones outsource everything.

Tbh graduating late you were NGMAI unless you had an uncle at a top company or something.