Adult americans live like this and see no problem with it

adult americans live like this and see no problem with it

Attached: 1630970811259.jpg (4032x3024, 945.83K)

>nintendrone malding
heh

this one sparks joy :)

Why do Americans hate PCs? He could easily emulate all that shit

carpal tunnel, digging through hundreds of pages of modding tutorials, actually needing to learn how to program in order to play very old games. too much fucking work.

emulation isn't perfect and some people just really don't like sitting down at a desk to relax. why can pc "gaymers" never understand that some people just don't care about playing games on a pc

>americans
>americans
>americans

Any Forums

>

never understood the appeal of funkos either

None of this is required to install an emulator and play old games

it's just PC gaming in general. i suppose i should have predicted it would be that way due to the insane prices of everything. doing research on the internet is not what i want to do when i'm trying to have fun.

>consoles from 6th gen and prior
>on an HD TV

Attached: 1655004126952.png (377x473, 302.4K)

Console is easier but what you said earlier is very exaggerated if not wrong. I don't think you have actual experience with pc gaming.

There's clearly a Wii U in this pic though. Only core Nintendo fans bought that thing.

You dont need to learn programming or modding for emulating old consoles
Look up any emulator like pcxs2 or project64 or redream and tell me where do you need that knowledge
if you want to have the physical console its okay but dont make excuses like that man

i have a couple of years experience of trying to mod early 2000's classics. it takes several days of research and work to get them running.

Right but who said you have to mod the games just because it's on PC? You don't get modded 2000s games on console.

The absolute cope from poortroons

>marvel
>dc

Hentai fuckpillows have more chad energy than this shit.

all i see are coping devices to escape reality

i got tired of seeing people discuss modding and desperately wanted to try it for myself, that's the main reason i bought a PC. once you get it running it's definitely better than the console version, but holy shit i was absolutely not expecting it to be an actual profession.

>tf
>tp
Yes buddy whatever you say

>buying a console with no games
PC + Switch is the ultimate combo

Attached: 1588051645208.png (640x480, 109K)