Wat

"Complaints in Rhodes, Kos, Crete: Scandinavians marry Greeks and disappear with children"

> About 2,500 fathers from Crete, Rhodes and Kos are in despair, as the women who gave birth to their children have taken them and returned to their countries of origin.

> A strange case with women from Scandinavian countries who come to Greece, start a family with Greeks and then take their children and return to their homeland, came to light.

in.gr/2022/06/15/greece/kataggelies-se-rodo-ko-kriti-skandinaves-pantreyontai-ellines-kai-eksafanizontai-ta-paidia/

Attached: file.png (1086x922, 561.51K)

They dont wanna feed the fathers either now, how stingy can you get?

Attached: 1650609839953.png (800x600, 113.32K)

they also took the syrian refugees kids from their families and made them irreligious

ah that explains it:
>This is because they are low-income women and having a child from another country ensures their financial recovery in their own country.

Imagine having giving whiteoid degenerative genes to your children.

Greeks can do better

>They dont wanna feed the fathers either now, how stingy can you get?

Attached: 1644769144614.jpg (258x544, 81.28K)

they have superior skins at where the sun doesn't shine

>wants to return to some shit wooden house or jamal invested apartement block in shitty sweden instead of living on a Greek island paradise
Poor children, they have retarded mothers

>Trusting women
Well there's your problem
Lmfao

oh no no no

This happened to an English guy I know with his Italian wife

Its weird, like when some father who's not allowed to see his kids because the mother wont let him and he does it anyway theyre crying kidnap fire murder, but when some mom takes the kids and moves back to another country its tough luck chud.

get chad's offsprings and then settle with some non-aggressive beta
It's basic w*men behaviour

Why do Scandinavian women like non-Scandinavian men so much?
Hopefully Nordic men also get foreign pussy right?

Do you really think everyone here lives on paradise islands and not on slum tier crowded buildings

disgusting

Attached: 1632510946919.png (1080x1045, 1.29M)

Can’t these whores just get knocked up by a local?
Though in a way this reminds me of those stories of Japanese women getting knocked up by foreigners then going back to live the single mother life

based

Attached: seal of win.gif (350x350, 21.91K)

>Hopefully Nordic men also get foreign pussy right?

We sure do. Swedes will be extinct in my lifetime (or just after)

Why are women so based bros

The grass is greener on the other side. My crush from high school was obsessed with marrying a blonde guy and she eventually did. Blonde petite women keep wanting butch men.

I think Asian women want anything non-Asian (and maybe non-Black).

kek