Do rich city slickers buy up local homes in tranquil seaside towns at extortionate prices...

Do rich city slickers buy up local homes in tranquil seaside towns at extortionate prices, driving prices up and depriving locals of a place to live, meanwhile leaving the property empty for 11 months of the year, while the council does nothing to combat it in your country?

Attached: 1a.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>my country
>tranquil seaside towns
i wish

What's wrong with that? It's their property to do with what they will. Absolutely none of your business.

fuck off

No, you fuck off. There is literally nothing wrong with it.

No it's people from the suburbs doing that. The people living in german cities can't afford property.

It's not fair for the locals. Some towns in cornwall are 80% holiday homes or investment properties. People need to move away from their homeland because houses are either too expensive or simply not available.

you've no right to keep people out of a house you're not using

Yes
I hate them so fucking much

Corsicans just plant dynamite and blow them up, based

>Corsicans just plant dynamite and blow them up, based
Wish we had the guts to do this.
Just a bit of vandalism would be nice

>It's not fair for the locals.
How so? They get to sell their houses to these people for lots of money, if they so choose.

Yes I do. It's my property, not yours.

>How so? They get to sell their houses to these people for lots of money, if they so choose.
Aside from when the city cunts snatch up new builds the moment they go on sale.
Also, at lot of the sales are from rich second-home owners to other second-home owners.

>muh property
you've no right to call something as substantial as a house your property if you don't use it

Someone decided to build there because they knew it'd sell for a good price. Otherwise they wouldn't have built anything. People are free to buy and sell as they please. It's simply none of your business.

Yes I do. If you disagree, then I can show you the barrel of my shotgun.

>live in a village in the middle of nowhere with about 40 houses
>3 of them are already owned by brits, hear another one is being bought by one
>they only spend two weeks a year here

Attached: 97468.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

Just build more houses then?

squatters rights are human rights fucking hell I hate landlords so much

It's been that way for a very long time here

No, who the fuck would want to buy expensive properties at the Baltic coast if you can buy a villa in Croatia for this money

Landlords provide a valuable service to people who aren't of the means to purchase property of their own, or are otherwise inclined for whatever reason. Squatters are parasites.

>It's simply none of your business.
It's my business when 50% of the accents I hear in Whitby are obnoxious London blabber. It's my business when my neibors are forced to move away from their generational homes because houses are impossible to buy. Fucking hell. You're too focused on the bureaucracy of "muh economic freedom" without giving a second thought the impact is has on communities. That famous Swedish empathy no doubt

Why not just build a new house? Even my parent were able to do it. I don’t get you old worlders.

It's not really as simple in the UK

landlords provide the valuable service of not calling the police to beat you up and kick you out for existing on a piece of the earth

ok, now I show up with a shotgun and someone's getting murdered, what a fucking great system you have

Attached: 1651173313614.jpg (1024x762, 186.12K)

No, it isn't your business. You don't have an exclusive right to whatever hamlet you're from; other citizens of your country have the inalienable right to be there if they so choose.
>when my neibors are forced to move away from their generational homes
How so? They own their property. If they have no wish to leave, then they shouldn't sell. If they do sell, they get paid handsomely.
> the bureaucracy of "muh economic freedom"
This is a nonsensical phrase.

>for existing on a piece of the earth
For trying to take what's not yours to take.

It's just what I'd personally do if I ever found one of you parasites on any of my properties. Because that is my natural right.

Mass migration of Somalis into Stockholm isn't any of your business. You don't have an exclusive right to whatever country you're from; other citizens of the world have the inalienable right to be there if they so choose.

Ah, the only argument that remains to you now is absurdity. Concession accepted.

ok, so you're just a scumbag who likes to squeeze poor people out of as much money as possible by holding the threat of violence over them or greedily keep land to yourself because you're an arsehole who doesn't want to share, I'd say I hope you hang if I wasn't opposed to violent solutions to these problems

doesn't sweden let you wander on people's property by law anyways?