/brit/

Lovely weather today edish

Attached: IMG-20220513-WA0000.jpg (1957x1468, 718.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vm.tiktok.com/ZMNNtjKfM/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that many cans is about 8kg.

Assuming you also have normal other shopping along with it like a 4 pinter of milk (~2kg) and, say, 2 tins of beans / soup (~1kg) you're looking at another 3kg on top of that, less any other items you may have.

If you use a rucksack then you're looking at a 40 minute 10kg ruck home in summer heat. I can assure you this is no joke. You could opt for a farmer's walk with carrier bags but then you'd have to split the cans in the shop to make the weight in each bag even. And again, it's till a 40 min farmer's walk now.

cor yeah

rorke finding out his parents are his grandparents and his sister is his birth mother
leftypol having a regular well adjusted family with no secrets

Want a brown gf

Attached: 1612153083158.jpg (720x1280, 236.72K)

cor imagine wandering aimlessly around that

grass that long will be absoutely hoaching with ticks

>4 pinter of milk

Attached: madonna-95.jpg (2000x3669, 599.61K)

usually I get a chargrill chicken oval bite, a 500ml coke zero and a fudge doughnut

altogether costs ~£4.60 now, quite steep for what you get.

Knew a Polish family on my street like this. Wonder what happened to them in the end. Reckon I could have shagged her if I were older, was a raven-haired emo type.

cor imagine wandering aimlessly around the edges of that

much safer and more responsible. Still get all the enjoyment with none of the risk or paranoia.

Attached: 1653217496591.png (636x795, 296.84K)

fancy a bite of the croissant?

Leftypol demanding that this be paved over, turned into a Barrett Estate and then given to browns for free

a regular well adjusted polish family?

Think I've found some old topless pics of my sister, nervous to ask if it's really her

just spaffed in a fanny

any dubs man in

All I can think about is my hayfever making the entire experience miserable

Attached: 1500570859180.png (700x700, 290.71K)

yeah

>If you use a rucksack then you're looking at a 40 minute 10kg ruck home in summer heat. I can assure you this is no joke.
Are you 80 years old?

>paki boss makes a meeting out of nowhere without a descriptive title
>he will probably complain when i get there with nothing to present
sick of him

FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY BUM BUM FATTY

Would get shot by a farmer within 5 seconds

You want to create a family drama or Yosuga no Sora British Edition™

losing 4-0 at home to Hungary is honestly a very embarrassing result, even if it is a diddy cup. Reckon any other manager would get the sack for that.

only saving grace for Gareth is the good performances at the WC and Euros which will probably save him.

squid game

farmers dont go around blowing peoples heads off anymore its not 1869

It's 15 degrees you wasteman

I hate women

you've never done a weighted ruck in your life pal

DON'T DIG NO PAKISTANIS

Youd be suprised.

17c here wahey

Gay lad from toil wearing flip flops in the office
Very unprofessional

Attached: taste of china.webm (270x360, 1.84M)

A farmer shot my aunt's dog after it got loose and started attacking sheep.

Can't really begrudge him for it at all since those sheep are his livelihood and the dog was my aunt's responsibility.

excellent post

why the fuck would a farmer be so outraged that someones wandering around a field they are willing to take a human life

hungary were no slouches at the euros tbf, gave germany and france a run for their money
that said england should be doing a lot better. potter would be my pick for next coach, if howe continues to do well at newcastle then maybe him

vm.tiktok.com/ZMNNtjKfM/
anyone wanna pulla bout

men were banned from wearing shorts in my office as it was "unprofessional". Meanwhile girls obviously allowed to wear skirts and bare legs (despite this distracting me due to sexual arousal).

just not on

Just asking, does that farmer have a gun loicence? I mean, why can't the UK be America, a.k.a. everyone has guns?
Just curious.

fuck are you on about?

Attached: todays weth.jpg (534x209, 23.21K)

he's chatting out his backside that's why

They don't use an actual gun, they use pelet guns. They sting like fuck, but they dont kill unless you're a bird or smaller. Still, farmers go doopin mental if they see people walking even around the outskirts of a field.

Had to make him aware, a Greggs donut for Lunch is NOT NORMAL. And he's probably grossly overweight and HIDEOUS.

Attached: lazy-overweight-man-eating-donuts-home-lazy-overweight-man-eating-donuts-home-closeup-178178726.jpg (1600x1155, 142.55K)