Why can't they just join Russia like Belarus? They feel more closer to Russians and Belarussians than Europeans

Why can't they just join Russia like Belarus? They feel more closer to Russians and Belarussians than Europeans.

Attached: 1652569548994.jpg (1280x853, 61.03K)

Why can't you go back to your shithole?

Because Belarus is a puppet state and Ukraine wants to remain a sovereign nation.

How do I know this was typed by brown or yellow hands?

>Why don't they want to be a puppet of snowy Nigeria?

Attached: russian superiority.jpg (800x579, 90.08K)

>Why do you guys want to join your rich and prosperous neighbors instead of a pure and corrupt one just like you
No idea, maybe it's because of western propaganda

Because true evropeans hate slavshits or at best don't care about them.

Cдaвaйcя хoхoл , тyт Aхмaт-cилa

Have you ever been to russia? I don’t mean moscow or st pbg

Attached: 22B22C12-9BA5-40BD-8FE4-01190AF90E2D.jpg (645x773, 43.52K)

>lol why do you want to be independent, just join me or ur dumb lol

How much is Moscow paying for your shills? Asking for a friend.

I wanted to, but now I can't.
Thanks Monke.

>Why can't they just join Russia like Belarus
Because it's a downgrade

Because they are not close to either

Attached: 1448699981_530f6121a5298_image1.jpg (580x290, 41.5K)

you can THOUGH as long as you’re not a journalist or anyone of note

Ukraine is not a real country btw. None of the post Soviet states are real countries because break up of the USSR was illegal.
Nothing wrong with killing separatists.
Unless they are pro Russia separatists.
Either way fuck the west - westoids are subhumans who deserve death.
Kill a westoid - reduce CO2 and methane pollution. It’s very ecological.

>because break up of the USSR was illegal.

You dropped your crown, king

Attached: 278298941_7302831766454098_4247389346495868830_n.jpg (470x470, 15.63K)

The only thing better than a dead american is a dead russian, you are not worth the air you breathe

Why do you have to steal and murder though?
You have a fuck hueg country full of untapped potential - look at what the Dutch managed to build out of a swamp or scandis out of a frozen hellhole.
So why not work towards that? You could ignite a flowering of Russian science, culture and economy that would put all that to shame, instead you rob your neighbors and kill your own.

given the choice between the puppet master that co-opted their elections and media and the puppet master that is literally burning down their homes and invading why are you surprised by the choice they made?

I don’t even consider your nation humans, you are like dirty animals living in a shit swamp.
I don’t even see the point in bringing civilization to your swamp would be better to burn it all down with nukes and anthrax for good measure so that nothing survives there and it becomes an exclusion zone.

Envy is a mortal sin you know.