It cracks me up that half their celebrities and athletes are mixed race

it cracks me up that half their celebrities and athletes are mixed race.

i'm so glad there isn't a single mutt on my soccer team nor favorite movies (east asian here)

Attached: Capture.jpg (794x398, 17.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

same goes for thais.

tragic. imagine filipino or thai ethnonationalism. LOL

Same goes for vietnamese

Like Japanese?

literally every country does that
why are we living rent free in your head?

Like the US, the Philippines isn't an ethnic state.
>it cracks me up that half their celebrities and athletes are mixed race.
Most of the Philippines founders are mixed race.

Attached: Generals and Guerilla Leaders of the First Philippine Republic.jpg (1280x943, 509.64K)

Macaco Pacquino look chinese

>i'm so glad there isn't a single mutt on my soccer team nor favorite movies (east asian here)
East asian here in 10million+ where almost none SEA in east asia. Why you pretend to be shocked?

Oh shit im wrong
>its roughly 20million chinese descents in Filipina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Filipino

Yesus Kristus....

isn't duterte grandfather chinaman as well? the absolute state.

My plan B in life is unironically to move back to the Phillippines, hang out in rich people clubs and find some rich chick from a high class family and marry her. I've lived there before and the amount of self hate pinoys have is unreal. If you're white, tall, blonde, speak basic tagalog and have a first world passport the people there will unironically treat you like some sort of superior extraterrestrial life form, it's cringe af but rich pinoys live better than 99,9% of germans and they have surf, so whatever.

>self hate pinoys have is unreal. If you're white, tall, blonde, speak basic tagalog and have a first world passport the people there will unironically treat you like some sort of superior extraterrestrial life form
That’s any brown country really

Probably, but at least pinoys are genuinely chill and cool people, don't shit in the streets like indians, speak good english, are christian, have over 7000 islands and no retarded religious shit going on like muslim countries. They're autistic about Weed, but noone's perfect. I'll try out this career thing here but if i get enough i'll fucking book a ticket to manila.

Why are filipinxs obsessed with shoes?

Attached: 1650708400521.jpg (519x591, 37.61K)

Most Filipinos lie about having Chinese blood because it's "prestigious" and it makes them sound rich.

Some Filipino once explained that to me. There's even a cap of a Filipino posting his DNA results after his mom claimed that her line of the family had Chinese blood in them (there was 0%).

Even the current Filipino president claims he's descended from the Chinese, and that his "great-great grandfather" or some distant descendant is a famous Chinese pirate who once visited the Philippines.

Actual Chinese-Filipino is far and few inbetween, mostly just the wealthy/power that gives the perception of there being more Chinese than there are. 20 million is probably 10 million, or even less.

Now you’re just making shit up
You will never have a real ethnostate
Retard thinks he’s been hanging out with the 1%, JBW huh?

>it cracks me up that half their celebrities and athletes are mixed race.
Just like America then

I hung out with for example rachel petterson & her governour husband, andy eigenmann & her pro surfer bf, somw Hagedorns and some Ayalas because they found me cool, and actually they were pretty cool too! The 1%ers can be annoying because of entitlement issues, but generally speaking i enjoyed their company, it felt like hanging with slightly spoilt first worlders that have a drug problem haha. I honestly wouldn't mind living there forever, i just need to convince the dad of my future wife that i'll be competent at running some of their businesses (i am).

Fuck every other white immigrant though, fucking sex offender scum

Your Filipino friend is a retard then, I assume he’s also diaspora.

Most of the celebrities here are Jews, whites or black

Numba wan rocks!
filipino schock!

Those people are the white side of the 1%, why do you think they'd be so enamored with a white guy when they are themselves?

>ethnonationalist
>his father moved to his homeland's greatest rival
oh wow, this is a rough predicament that you find yourself in.

>white guy
This

Because they were? My dad's a car mechanic, my mum's a teacher, i did a shitty bachelor degree in sociology and i could absolutely hold my own intellectually compared to them. Throw in an exotic german accent, the fact that Andi Eigenmann, all Ayalas and Hagedorns have german ancestry and there you have your explanation. Not saying they won't look down on me for being a golddigger, and not saying i will definitely do it, but i'm 100% sure i could snag a 7/10 Hagedorn or Ayala just to roll the dice wether the kids will have blue eyes and for the passport and free world class education german citizens have access to.

>no retarded religious shit
>christian
she does not know about the thing