What they studying?

what they studying?

Attached: whitegirlschool.jpg (828x883, 609.16K)

How to secure a chad 101

BBCOLOGY 101: CHAPTER FOUR, HOW TO TURN YOUR HUSBAND INTO A BBC KEKOLD SISSY

The anatomy of the BBC

advanced bbc studies

haha this thread AGAIN X-DDDDDDD
Janny do your fucking job for once

kamasutra to please curry cock

handelskoyskole sounds a lot like economics

no hold on, maybe trading school? Either that or it could also be business

Something which will land them a prestigious job as an extremely import part time consultant at a government organisation. Preferably from home.
Then they will go on LinkedIn and change their name to "Peter" out of protest for their wages being lower than that of some STEMlord working full time

This is a business university so they're probably being taught whatever people learn in Business Administration programs.

Finance and HR-studies

>handelshøyskolen
Probably some HR bullshit

and they probably have more job security than stemcels

Sanne, Emma and Esther at HR will make sure of that.
There will be a time when we pay 90% income tax but indeed will still be sprawling with communication advisors.

They don't even have to have a degree for that. My cousin got into some government telecommunications agency as HR with only gymnasium diploma and makes as much as I do with my bs of biomedical engineering

My sister in law has a job she cannot describe at a government org with a degree in social work. It's extremely vague, she gets paid full time money for 4 days of work and gets to work from home for 3 days per week.

Like half her friends have comparable bullshit functions. It's incredible

BBCology

and she gets extremely passionate and animated when boasting about how she fought her own way through, "now I decide if those with university degree will work for us even if I haven't finished mine"
fucking grim

Its amazing how many people in charge of private companies get duped into hiring armies of people who just pretend they're busy.

You'd think that In times of financial trouble the first people to go would be the entire fucking middle and upper-middle management but it's usually the poor schmucks performing the most menial of tasks day in day out who are being terminated like they've every done anything wrong

Yep it's sad as fuck. Most hilarious thing is that now the pyramids are collapsing here since everyone doing actual work at the bottom has been squeezed out they have no clue what to do anymore.
I know a few HR workers in real life and they're all extremely unpleasant people who think very highly of themselves. Must be the result of getting to hire & fire while being untouchable

Yea that's pretty spot on, for responsibility like that it sure gets the worst people in that position

Stinkturk

Ever been outside?

Another day, another browncell obsessed with blonde Germanic girls and making a thread about them

No.

Attached: 2031228D-F16A-4A9D-8360-780861DEB26E.jpg (2448x3264, 1.17M)

If you don't like to see BMWF I suggest you stay indoors

I see more white couples though
Black men are absolutely obsessed with white women, it’s kinda weird