Untitled

Attached: 1649329840731.jpg (1500x1061, 227.64K)

unemployment numbers

French people are lazy ( based ) vs cringe soulless germanic worker

except of those that get to work in a based germanic cunt (luxembourg), they aren't based

How is life in luxembourg ?

>That deep blue exclave in Wallonia
>It's just the German community
can't make this shit up

It gets worse, note the Walloon exclave in West Flanders with high unemployment and the Flemish exclave in East Wallonia with low unemployment.

Attached: map451.png (1500x1061, 1.18M)

>Wallons was the heart of the industrial revolution in Belgium and the richest part at that time
>Globalism starts
>All the factories leave to shit hole sich as China
>Now wallons are seen as lazy because all the service based jobs were in Flanders
Many such cases

don't know I just work there just behind the border for a company that's 90% German and never go to the city itself
the Luxembourgers I've met so far have been some of the nicest people I've ever met so that's cool

Almost nobody lives there, half of it is a parking for German nationals. More than half the car plates are German and they buy residences to pay less tax or avoid Merkelland or something I guess

Merkelland which is Scholzland now but he is such a nobody that I forgot him

It's also even funnier when you realize that literally every single red area in Flanders is due to immigrants

the red areas in wallonia are also due to immigrants you genius

you mean the entire area of Wallonia?
doubt. Flanders has as many if not more brownskins than Wallonia

the pure Red areas are mostly migrants if not recent then older, the light red are redneck area

fucking boring but also kinda comfy
the average salary is like 3 times the belgian one
everyone bordering luxembourg works, wants to work, or plans to work in luxembourg
even an aldi cashier will make over 3k a month

Non-Germanics are inferior.

gauging superiority or inferiority on income is very dutch (aka jew)

Fuck off faggot.
We have our own government. very few Germans living there. Systematically over represented in universities.

Quite impressive how most Belgians are unaware about what's going on there and have those weird ideas.

In summer it's full of Dutch and flamish people because they want to enjoy the beauty and have a look at the superior people of belgium

Seethe harder dutroux

half the plates I see are german when i go through it

YOU CANNOT SUFFER IN LUXEMBOURG (both, the belgian and the country)

>We have our own government. very few Germans living there. Systematically over represented in universities.
you mean germans are overrepresented in universities?
and what are you doing in the philipines that's suspicious

technically it's true, i mean, it's only rolling hills and forests and small villages, but there is still a lot of depression there

You mean people who tikkie their friends and family for 0.25€ have more money than people who have a life or own something past a bike?
Woah!

why this tikkie bro has a PINEAPPLE on our flag

Cope. You will always be brown, short & poor

No wonder. What many firsties lack is guidance. Good guidance since childhood + decent life conditions and anyone can be happy AF
Sadly not everyone realizes about it. And for me, I realized at 25

Aren't your all major cities non-white, bike boy?

I met a croatian in rotterdam once. He was swarthy as fuck, i thought he was a turk or albanian

Sure you did.

People come up with stories on this website about how they had threesomes with their mom and sister and everyone believes it, but when i say normal things nobody believes me

what's this that I dropped?

Attached: hnjj5oquuyk01.jpg (1568x1034, 179.67K)