Do they really?

Do they really?

Attached: Fundraiser.jpg (1080x1582, 348.4K)

Probably some pajeet taking photos it in his backyard.

HOLY
FUCKING
SHIT
BASED

weebs take all of the intimidation out of things that are supposed to seem threatening.

this reeks of glowniggers

>write it with cheap sharpie
>next customer
>wipe the previous one and repeat
dont fall for hohol tricks

Attached: 1624576488193.jpg (1080x907, 244.38K)

i would write kurva anyátok on all of them

Based Pajeet

OH MY ZELENSKYY!!! How do I donate??? What does Any Forums want on OUR missile???

We used to do it too , but instead of letting people buy it we gave some pre-school kids that were in the area hezbollah bomb to draw on them.
The shells were later used to raze lebanon in the 2006 war , pretty based if you ask me

>What does Any Forums want on OUR missile???
sneed.

Ukraine is now the largest producer of cringe inducing normie shit followed very close by Poland.

OH MY ZELENSKY WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

can tell he purchased some beautiful place judging by the industrial wall and a pile of garbage next to it

you forgot good old americans, they are very good in cringyness

they're also the largest producer of vatnik corpses

uh sweaty? the ukranians are suffering way more casualties...

prove it putin cocksucker
trianon was not enough

Your smugness will wear off once the famine will hit the thirdies and they will invade your sacred shithole en masse. A couple dead vatniks are well worth if the europe will get brownified in the end.

That's because russian side is running out of troops it can use.

i dont favor any members of this war at all. the ukranians holding their ground but they do suffer and lose more man than russians. also dont even mention trianon you snail eating lifeless fat faggot or i smash your skull.

Your smugness didn't wear off as you showed the world your military is trash and mostly cares about stealing toilet seats

well yeah, the russians wont start to send in conscripts so they wait out and maybe eventually push when the ukrainians weakend enough or wont push further. we will see.

>bro i'm just a concerned troll bro
kill yourself hungarian faggot and go back to fading into irrelevancy

shut the fuck up bougnoule

>Your smugness didn't wear off as you showed the world your military is trash and mostly cares about stealing toilet seats
Kek, the peak of hohol propaganda

Attached: Бендерохрюша (OUN-UPA)(ВР)(2).png (512x512, 196.94K)

Suce ma bite zemmouroïde

>2nd army in the world
kek speak of fucking propaganda lmao

It won’t wear off because I’m still better than you lmao regardless of whatever your little man opinion about me is. I am simply better, period.