Why do jews still live in the west...

Why do jews still live in the west? Don't they have their own country now and can go there for free with cheap housing in the colonies? Just go away bro

Attached: GettyImages-1202761632.jpg (1600x1067, 368.63K)

Why do french people still live in france? Don't they have their own colonies and can go there for free with cheap housing?

Attached: 1644706186611.png (390x423, 256.42K)

Maybe it's our country? Didn't jews fought to get Israel? A state based on a common religious/cultural Jewish identity, you literally revived Hebrew as a a national language to help make this common identity

Attached: Theodor_Herzl_retouched.jpg (729x858, 368.09K)

>Don't they have their own colonies and can go there for free with cheap housing?
We dont

israelis did*
Not diaspora jews, some diaspora jews feel more connected to their home countries than israel

Are you Lara or the french autist that doesn't shut up about moving to america and become billionarie?

No that's not me

Wasn't Israel a long existing idea? And some Jews living in the west are giving tons of money to Israel to develop the settlements while not moving there. I admit I've heard that some ultra Orthodox are against the existence of Israel because it's the messiah who needs to fund it

It's in their interest to be both a diaspora and have a nation-state. If Israel is destroyed the diaspora survives, also the diaspora can control western powers.

It's called 'splitting your camp' there's a story about it in the Torah or Bible

build the third temple already and people will come back

>Wasn't Israel a long existing idea?
The idea that israel is the holy land did, yes. but its religious in nature and as such doesn't really appeal to non-religious jews
>And some Jews living in the west are giving tons of money to Israel to develop the settlements while not moving there.
obviously if you're some millionaire living in luxury you won't move to buttfuck nowhere infested with malaria, these days though? most of them have dual citizenship and prefer to live abroad for one reason or another.

>some diaspora jews feel more connected to their home countries than israel
Then please shed your Jewishness and become just another indistinguishable local.

No, they have soul

Make sense

Well they tried, during WW1 they tried to get recognized as national by fighting for each of their country, in the end they got fucked in WW2 so Jews don't believe they can blend anymore

Attached: germany_jews715-1.jpg (715x537, 236.04K)

That won't please anti semites, anti semites will always hate jews no matter what, simply for the fact that they are jews. thats why most israelis dislike the idea. Because its been tried before and it never worked.

>simply for the fact that they are jews
I meant that they should stop being jews.
>You can't
You can, just stop circumcising your kids, and tell them that they're part italian or something.

not all jews agree with colonising Palestine

>t. liberal Jew

My mother side grandmoth family succeed tho, Jewish Hungarian immigrating to France and they totally assimilated, we're closer to being Catholic than being Jewish in every way

>I meant that they should stop being jews.
Judaism is genetic
>You can, just stop circumcising your kids, and tell them that they're part italian or something.
you're a moron
and you're too

The entire planet belongs to us.

I have duel citizenship and choose to live in israel
It's comfier

Because they were born and live in their own respective countries? Like I'm pretty sure a Jew born in America would consider that nation their home over Israel. That'd be like saying Ireland is my home just because I have Irish heritage.

The counterfeit Israel wouldn't exist without diaspora and subversion.

No, you're hated because you're the synagogue of satan. A bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers, like your father.

God hates 'Jews'. 'Jews' worship lucifer, ein-sof, and beelzebub.

Attached: 1633020949949.jpg (784x844, 188.75K)

You're incredibly retarded

Attached: Palestine.jpg (2560x1280, 124.93K)

having self awareness is a big part of the Jewish identity

thanks for proving my point, fuck you.

>'Jews' worship lucifer, ein-sof, and beelzebub.
You are quite literally proving his point you retard

>Judaism is genetic
People don't care about genes. Just look at all 75%+ white americans roleplaying natives.
The same thing even happens here with chalk white swedes with like 1% sapmi roleplaying sapmi.
>you're a moron
No, just admit that you don't actually care for your "home countries".