Look at this picture

and explain to me how exactly Hitler was bad guy. French faggots would rather live like this than under Hitler?

Attached: 1655279814796.jpg (2048x1536, 789.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7mOxdEDNn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're more taxpayers and cheap labourers with the lowest-standard job yet because they live in europe, they have the illusion of living in a paradise of some sort.

What is your point? They're invaders who terrorize the Native population.

Hitler was wrong and so are globalists today.
The world isn't black and white and some countries get it right, like Hungary.

How was Hitler wrong? Why does your faggot government imprison people who say the Holocaust didn't happen?

They make more money for the government and fillout the "undignified" jobs. It's all about money, always was, still is, and always will be.

Attached: 1655126075325.jpg (1280x851, 138.11K)

They're welfare drains actually. Are you kidding me? Whites would be better off if all browns fucked off.

It's not about money. It's about government kikes deliberately breeding out whites because they hate them.

What's wrong with that picture ?

youtube.com/watch?v=x7mOxdEDNn8

Just whites in Americas,Africa,Asian and middle east

What does Hitler have with it?

You wouldn't understand, my family suffered hugely under his rule and after, people died in the war, some had to move.
It wasn't only bad for the Jews etc, think about all the Europeans who lost their lives and homes.

nigga you live in America fuck off

They're not tho. They still pay tax money and their welfare money is specifically fixed at a rate to force them to take jobs like "wagie construction worker" or "toilet cleaner" which results in more money.

Hitler didn't want wogs in Europe you dumb Communist.

My grandfather was born in Germany and saw people have their retinas burned out of their eyes from American and British bombs.

>terrorize native population
What is the definition of America for $500

You're mad because they're not white, forgetting you did the exact same where you are

The Native population died of disease and were extremely sparsely populated you dumb fuck.

And you think that people who fought Hitler wanted their homelands to be flooded with foreigners? What a dumb worldview

Most of my roots are from the mid 1800s to mid 1900s. Almost no in my line had shit to do with Natives. And anyway explain how two wrongs make a right. On the flip side you're fine with Europe being invaded because the invaders are brown and those suffering are white so you're a hypocrite in the flipped way.

>da joooos genociding white people because uhm... well... they just feel like it!

I mean his biggest haters were Jewish Communists so yeah and their pawns fought for that unknowingly.

Then you should know that the war Hitler started wasn't good...
It's easy to be ignorant but really think about it, think about what it means to suffer like the people did back then. Imagine you'd be on the battlefield and some Brit would burn your retina out of your eyes.

Because they're butthurt Germans took away their cultural and economic domination and they want to make sure whites can never do that to them again.

Attached: 67c0822fb9c62514291220ea1f03910ce2da8b29a426ff8ef758a6bc98b4ee1f_1.jpg (640x489, 71.78K)

No. The result wasn't good. Germans did nothing wrong.
>Imagine you'd be on the battlefield and some Brit would burn your retina out of your eyes.
just makes me hate Anglo retards more

No. Invasion is wrong either way, but that doesn't mean you're any better than them by definition

Well I've never participated in any invasion you dumb fuck. The people you're accusing are dead while the brown invaders in Europe are alive and raping.

You were a zionist pajeet all along? Makes a lot sense. No wonder you were acting like a total schizo nigger

Go back to Europe this isn't your fucking home invader faggot

Youre talking to peak parasite race

Are you even belizean?

Maybe I will but most likely you're a mutt with Spaniard blood and therefore also an invader.

>Bomb everyone "haha so deserved get fuck, dutch, french, Belgian, British and all the rest of you"
>Get bombed "WTF THINK ABOUT THE CIVILIANS"

Attached: quote-the-nazis-entered-this-war-under-the-rather-childish-delusion-that-they-were-going-to-sir-arthur-harris-126-36-09.jpg (850x400, 105.12K)

Nope but its fun pretending to be one

Stop crying and go back

>"bomb everyone"
>barely any Dutch, French, Belgian or British people died
Germans simply knew those retards were better off under different leadership. They never wanted to kill them.

>Mutt with Spaniard blood therefore an invader

Kek

I think it’s great, because fuck French “people”

Attached: 193625970.jpg (964x1258, 455.81K)

kys chud

>kys chud

Attached: 535.jpg (603x714, 41.5K)