/brit/

Rwanda (our greatest ally) edition

Attached: Location_Rwanda_AU_Africa.svg.png (1400x1300, 327.58K)

Hear this happens a lot. Married military man away on a sub / ship shacks up with female crewmember.

reckon it's just human nature, the desire to shag

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 08.48.07.png (1296x1358, 2.19M)

Rwanda? I hardly know 'er!

Attached: 1652838569655.webm (576x1024, 569.62K)

Attached: 1630095576378.png (386x451, 252.83K)

so when's the next flight?

Attached: file.png (602x709, 474.19K)

wtf that's rwanda? it's so smol

>Tories are good on immigrat-ACK:
boris and the tories have overseen record high levels of immigration
boris reduced the salary requirement from £35k to £25k
boris reneged on our ability to deport illegal immigrants back to france
boris is currently looking into using visa deals to get trade deals with india
boris gave 3m hong kongers british passports

>but m-muh point system
you got duped I'm afraid. instead of doing something about immigration levels, they just took the criteria that May introduced in 2012 in her capacity as home sec and added points to it. that's literally it, they took an existing policy, that had criteria for immigration - and they made a game of it with points.
It's not like any of the things you got points for before, were not already part of the decision making toolkit for approving visas lol.
>what do you mean i got duped, point-based system is better that's what australia has right, don't they deport illegals to nauru and PNG
this is where you got duped:
on work migration australia has more relaxed immigration rules than the UK despite assigning 'points', because you can technically come to australia without a job offer if you have enough other points - something which is impossible in the UK
Yes australia does deport it's illegal immigrants to nearby islands, but this is literally nothing to do with points system and we used to be able to deport illegal boat crossers to france in the same way Aussies did, until boris reneged our ability to do that
>it's just the EU being spiteful
no it's the EU acting perfectly rationally
WE reneged the dublin agreement not them
WE told them we are agreeing to things (NI protocol) in bad faith not them
THEY get literally no benefit from letting us deport illegals back to them.
WE made these decisions not them.
>but mmuh rwanda
at most like 15 people will be sent there. and the government fully expects the courts to stop it; the policy is designed to fail and shift blame for record numbers of illegals

Attached: 1653862790146.jpg (1024x644, 62.6K)

It is difficult to hear people talking about the queen's death. Definitely hearing it quite a bit lately. It is obvious she is slowing down and doing less but it's still hard to think about. It will be a sad day when she passes.

in the EU we could actually deport illegal channel crossers back to Europe
But because we left the EU we lost that ability. that was our own choice

Here's the consequence:
pre-brexit:
>539 refugees and migrants are documented to have "tried to reach Britain on small boats" in 2018; many, however, were intercepted and returned to France

post brexit:
>According to Home Office figures, more than 23,000 people have arrived in Britain via this route in 2021 (a 4,600% increase)
>5 (Five) were returned to France

>10,000 have already arrived this year (twice as many as this time last year)
>0 (Zero) have been sent to Rwanda

Attached: 1650566426316.png (658x394, 31.29K)

did the old lady die?

basically the entire african continent and all its nations had their borders defined by a handful of moustache-twirling rich white men 130 years ago.

Charlie Sheen’s daughter has an onlyfans, born in 2004. WTF

forsen needs a better youtube channel that uploads his gameplays similar to xQc's

also why is every streaming platform like paramount+ first aquisition south park swear that show has been passed around more than your mum

(i am severely autistic)

that's sovl, imagine living in land of the sovl and claiming to suffer

he EU hasn't done anything the ECHR has nothing to do with the EU. the only thing the EU hasn't done is just allowed us to deport migrants back to France, without an agreement. We had an agreement previously but the UK decided to get rid of it.

we are party to the ECHR because of the Good Friday Agreement in Ireland.

Brexit means more brown people and fewer white people, i don't know what to tell you.

>and the government fully expects the courts to stop it

Why are you still spamming this nonsense

The courts have approved it all conceptually, the first flight got held up, but there's not much resistance to future flights.

You seem like you're desperate for some reason, I really don't know why. You seem like you don't WANT it to happen, because then you'd be wrong.

Attached: Leftypol well and truly tangled in the ropes.jpg (1012x1708, 516.03K)

Going to have to take a couple of weeks of Any Forums - not to grieve but because I won't be able to hack the banter. It's bad enough when England lose at the football

oh my days mate get a life

i seriously don't have one i spend 15 hours a day on this website

he's a brown person, not sure why you would expect brown people to promote strong borders - they WILL subvert your nation in favour of further brownification

David Attenborough is overrated these days. Sick of people worshipping him for basically just sitting in a studio and narrating footage he didn't even film.

>let's ship the migrants to Rwanda!!

Why do you have such a meme government?

>the first flight got held up,
yes exactly my point, the policy doesn't work. it was designed to be stopped so the government could blame shift.

EVEN IF it did work you're talking about a small handful of migrants versus the 10s of thousands arriving
> but there's not much resistance to future flights.
there's an entire judicial review

i think the government fully expect the Rwanda thing to not work and to be held up by courts.

the entire thing is deliberately set up to look like its not working because of the intransigence of the legal process.
it's designed to fail. it's a blame shifter, now its no longer the government's fault, but the courts' fault, because the courts blocked some ill thought out policy.

that's very much priti patel/boris johnson's style.
do something that you know won't work and then blame the reason it won't work for it not working: see the NI protocol.
It's like me robbing a bank trying to rob a bank, getting stopped by the police and then saying 'see it's the police's fault i have no money'.

what's the problem? worked for Australia didn't it?

>i think the government fully expect the Rwanda thing to not work and to be held up by courts.
>the entire thing is deliberately set up to look like its not working because of the intransigence of the legal process.
>it's designed to fail. it's a blame shifter, now its no longer the government's fault, but the courts' fault, because the courts blocked some ill thought out policy.
>that's very much priti patel/boris johnson's style.
>do something that you know won't work and then blame the reason it won't work for it not working: see the NI protocol.
>It's like me robbing a bank trying to rob a bank, getting stopped by the police and then saying 'see it's the police's fault i have no money'.
If i was pro-brown people, I'd be pro-rwanda and anti-EU.

brexit means more brown people
rwanda is a nice excuse for having more brown people
EU means more white people and the ability to deport brown people

Need Emma Watson to wear these spandex shorts when she sits on my face and farts.

Attached: ABEFC797-00E8-4272-A7C9-502FBC50CB8E.jpg (500x769, 75.08K)

mental how evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv*tuk tuk tuk*wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*tuk tuk BANG BANG BANG*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What did you make of the french paparazzi pics of emma topless, emmayank?

thought her breasts looked decent myself

reckon he gets outed as a nonce or at least some kind of pervert someday

You see she got her tits out recently Yank?

i hate pap shots of naked celebs
it feels so unfair and wrong

>Why do you keep saying the rwanda thing doesn't work because it will be blocked by the courts? just because it got blocked by the courts?

desperate stuff you tory muppet

I like her body just the way it is.

Attached: B1FCB7B5-FA57-4DBD-A358-125F986472E9.jpg (768x1024, 94.38K)

the tories knew perfectly well the flight would never happen

this.
now they can change the narrative from:
>government doing nothing about 10s of ks of migrants
to
>courts stop government doing something (unworkable) to 10s of migrants
it was a designed to fail, blame shifter.
it wasn't a real solution because we were only ever talking about doing this to like 1% of the 10s of thousands of migrants coming here. it was just headline bait.

No she's still alive m8

What, do you hate brown people or something? Are you a bloody racist or something?

so brexit does mean more brown? haha cool.

in the EU we were able to deport illegal migrants to France, which massively disincentivised illegal migration.
we were able to hold onto Northern Ireland.
Our country was richer because it could easily access markets in europe
Our immigration system literally favoured white people over brown people and the White population of the UK was increasing due to this.

yet we left because:
people thought brown people came from the EU; or that the EU dictated our refugee policy (both incorrect)

I honestly think that they're hellbent on this working. The government is hellbent on it, the high court has acquiesced, Rwanda are fully in agreement.

At least now we're actually trying to do something about illegal immigration. You can cynically try to spin it as they know it's not going to go anywhere, but it looks like we'll even consider leaving the ECHR to get this done if need be

You sound like the people who dismissed the Brexit referendum as a cheap impotent Tory plot that they expected to fail anyway just to appease the UKIPers, yet here we are, outside the EU.

The future happens, even for those who can't see it.

The browner the better, this is what the radical left want... They should be grateful for Brexit!

He supported trannards back in the 60s back when it was still considered perversion

i don;t really care about "white people" a russian is as much as a foreigner to me as a paki. maybe in two are three generations their offspring can hide in the general population once thier cultural quirks have been weakened

(i am severly autistic btw)

i've formulated an EPIC joke lads.

what's it called when a transgender uses a time machine?

Attached: 1641071494784.png (1000x1000, 121.8K)

Depends if you consider roma people brown doesn't it. My city is crawling with them.
Should never have expanded the eu in the 2000s.

dunno

the ghoul of hogwarts

time dilation

Attached: pepeuhuhuhaaahahahahlolkeklmao6.jpg (190x265, 5.33K)