What is your country's stance on the death penalty and do you agree with it?

What is your country's stance on the death penalty and do you agree with it?

Attached: rtr3hrgi.jpg (2200x1473, 283.09K)

eye for an eye
life for life

None
I think we should have a death penalty, but only foreigners who commit crimes. The state shouldn't be killing its own citizens, whereas killing non-citizens is something that is normal for the state (war etc).

>What is your country's stance
They are talking a lot about returning it since we aren't in European Commission of Human Rights anymore.
>do you agree with it?
Killing someone for his crimes is some savage tier behavior, also I am pretty sure it will mostly be used against government opponents

None
I think some people are beyond salvation, their existence is a danger, and it's pointless to maintain their life. Should be used for extreme criminals like serial killers, recidivist murderers, and violent insane people.

Yes. For treason and murder.

Attached: ChL9ojfkRcFMc.gif (500x200, 992.44K)

interesting, I had thought for some reason Britain had abolished it long ago

if you do something that warrants the death penalty and you allow yourself to be caught by police, then you deserve it. what's the point of being that kind of criminal if you're not going to die by the sword? so boring to drag out a trial over years, just go out with a bang.

Only in special cases. Like if you commit a heinous crime, there's no doubt about your guilt and society is ready to protest in front of the court with torches and pitchforks then yes.

Attached: 1598746820827.jpg (840x847, 113.63K)

waste of resources. People shoud be put in laogai for work and reeducation when it's possible so they can contrubute to society with work. If they don't want to work, don't feed them.

I think a number of people deserve death. But I don't trust anyone to distinguish between those that do and don't. Least of all the government. So I don't support the death penalty but think a burglar getting shot and killed is a good outcome.

We should put it back for rapist, multiple time murdered and pedos
And we should do it like we did before the abolition using the national razor
From the 1789 revolution until 1981 we always used the guillotine to do it, we should reinstate it

Attached: lpdp_44209-4.jpg (370x500, 15.46K)

No.
It's not ethical, it's not reverseable in case there is a mistake (and there will be). It's even more expensive than life sentences, when you take all the expeses into account. It's only used to appease the monke lynch mentality.

Yes but only for white-collar crimes

Based, but it will never happen. Countries that are uncivilized enough to have death penalty are also too weak against corporate meddling to punish white collar crime properly.

No death penalty but for severe enough crimes we will just repeal the law, reinstate it and then remove it
We've done it before and we can do it again

Yes we have the best version of it. It's rare save for extreme cases

As long as I get the firing squad to kill me then death penalty is perfectly fine by me. No better or more honorable way to die

Når har dette skjedd? (Ikke dødsstraff da)

Me personally, I prefer to take matters into my own hands, if required.

I don't know... I just don't want to risk an innocent person being given the death penalty, other then that I guess I'm fine with it.