Were you able do get diagnosed with ADHD in your country? Did they give you medication? How was it...

Were you able do get diagnosed with ADHD in your country? Did they give you medication? How was it? I'm seeing a lot of talk about it recently and it describes my life almost perfectly.

Attached: 1630002169141.png (1140x655, 143.22K)

bump

I am not diagnosed but I might have it because I always experienced much difficulty with studying and concentrating

ADHD is fake. Get rid of your phone and internet and your ADHD will magically disappear.

This
They just want to sell meds

Then explain why in every EU shithole you have to kill do get an ADHD diagnosis. Americans live in a bubble.

this

Why is ADHD being shilled in the algorithm lately? I have heard 3 people between 28-35 so they suspect they have ADHD lately, either by doing research or being told by the web session therapist.

It is kinda sad. Why can't people just accept life is pretty miserable.

This, just like muh anxiety

I was diagnosed as a kid in elementary school. I had it really rough, i was lanky as a stick as i wouldnt eat any school food, i got constant rage episodes and was threatened with being thrown out of school, in FINLAND, of all places, it was bad. Then they gave me meds and tgey made me silent and numb. Got me thru ele school and once I hit high school I refused to take the meds anymore. Best decision if my life.
Symptoms went away with age and now I barely feel them, but there are still occasional reminders that they are there.

Attached: 1655182790539.jpg (599x720, 27.59K)

something something overton window
Maybe because ADHD is not just "kid screams, punches people and does breakdancing" anymore, and many realize that their experiences are not "normal".

So why doesn't everyone have adhd? Everyone has a phone and intenet but only some get problems.

why are u crazy

Maybe you developed better coping mechanisms and do not have to rely on medication anymore. Either way, happy it worked out pretty well for you. It did help you in school, you should have relaxed in the weekend and vacation without medication if you really felt your creativity and emotions were stifled. But that kind of "stifled" emotion and creativity is pretty close to what normal people feel. It is said, after all, that ADHD makes you more emotional, and creative because of all the thoughts, but more often than not, that interferes with your ability to pay attention. Medication is a tool, and I guess it can feel uncomfortable being someone you are not familiar with.

I'm currently in university and it feels like hell, having to work so much harder because of ADHD

Attached: 1481543558961_0620x0435_0x0x0x0_1573331783390.jpg (620x435, 64.34K)

>Were you able do get diagnosed with ADHD in your country?
Yes. As a kid I got diagnosed with ADHD, specifically hyperactivity.
>Did they give you medication?
Yes. When I was a kid they gave me medication for it but my parents took me off it.
Years later when I was 17, I couldn't cope with how bad my concentration was getting so I decided to try medication again. I was able to concentrate in school and class for the first time in my life and I was really curious during class and my grades got a lot better, but then I started getting really bad side effects such as increased heart rate and bad anxiety from the medication since they're stimulants and I had to stop taking them.
My brain is now mush again

I thought I have an ADHD then the doctor diagnosed that I have bipolar disorder.

Have you tried Strattera? It's a non-stimulant. Also, for how long did you take them? After a while, your body learns do adapt to the stimulant.

No I wasnt in school often enough for them to catch me

All zoomers would pass for having ADHD desu but only a few will admit they have a problem

There's no point of getting diagnosed with adhd here. You will have to do the task either way as you don't have a choice. No free pass for slow people.