Be me

>be me
>no phone
>apply for call center job (i am of foreign blood and I also speak perfect english, the applicants with me couldnt even string together sentences and importantly lacked any technical skills)
>they want me to have a phone to complete my application (i passed their assessments with flying colors)
>i need a job and subsequently money to get a phone
is this why generational wealth or generational poverty is a real thing

Attached: 1655273454006s.jpg (250x243, 6.91K)

Yes it's called poverty trap. I wanted to study a course but i don't have the money to apply for it or even fly to the city where it's taught, but without the course I'll always be poor.

You bought a computer and pay the internet bill monthly but you can't afford a simple phone?

Even the poorest niggers in africa have smartphones, get the fuck outta here. Sell your PC.

>without the course I'll always be poor.
poverty mindset. If you think like this you will always be poor.

I also refuse to carry a smart phone. Can't you just give them a relative's phone number?

how are you posting on this website then?

Just buy a cheap phone from Amazon. You don’t need a fucking iPhone for a call center job.

This is another thirdie scam isn't it

ask literally anybody you know with a phone (a friend, a neighbor, an uncle) to lend you the number just to get the job. Once you get the job, get a phone for yourself.

Attached: 116706759458.jpg (582x729, 94.54K)

That's easy for you to say because you've free education retard. It's pointless to argue this.

That isn't what he means at all.

Yes I know what he means, that I should do something else if I'm unable to do the course. I won't die without the course, but doing it will significantly improve my life, and if I had the option to study it for free i wouldn't be risking anything.

Look at my flag. The word “free” does not apply to me and never will. You have to stop being a self loathing jack ass and figure out a way to get what you want instead of bitching and complaining on an anime forum. If it’s some stupid internet course by some retard guru or something and not something tangible, don’t do it. You have access to the internet for Christ’s sake. You don’t need to pay for shit if you’re smart about it.

I used to have completely broken phone and laptop and have no money and have to work my ass off in a small shop until I get both of them in a span of 6 months

>if I had the option to study it for free i wouldn't be risking anything.
Of course you would. It's called opportunity cost. And your time is the greatest investment you'll ever make.

they wont get it, they probably think you are poor because you didn't work hard enough

but according to this genius you have internet, so go and get your engineering or medical degree bro what are you waiting for

Based i concede, I'll try my best

Attached: images(15).jpg (600x483, 29.29K)

I feel that too but I'm also depressed and self loathing and have a hard time getting over it, i can risk the money but I've ptsd from failing multiple times years ago so I'm afraid of wasting my money

He said “course,” not a fucking degree you resentful numbskull. I can’t even afford college and had to weasel my way into an IT job by just getting certifications and taking online courses. Blow it out your ass

so you tried the course and fail it or you are talking about other stuff
what is the course about?

Great work dutchie you icked and you ooked and you solved poverty

I failed and had to drop out of mathematics in high school, then i was unable to study the usual coding shit that employs most Indians. I had to study a shit business degree in a local college and got a clerical job in a small office because i failed to pass the CA tests (kind of like Indian CPA) after trying for 3 and a half years on my own. Now I'm thinking of studying data science and programming, but all the premium courses cost are kinda unaffordable and risky for being certificate courses, since employers here are stupidly stingy about "real" degrees.

>Now I'm thinking of studying data science and programming
Freecodecamp.com, udemy (courses are usually like 10 bucks), YouTube, the Odin project, etc. You absolutely do not need to spend a dime learning how to program