Map of Africa drawn by a German in 1710

map of Africa drawn by a German in 1710

Attached: rzak66r7x7591.jpg (3845x2359, 2.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kingofSomaliaa/status/1488609388378083340
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Negroeland
Holy shit, the map features Argentina

kek

basedo map

Attached: somaliweyne.jpg (1075x713, 57.1K)

how is abisinia not synonymous to ethiopia?

OP BTFO

>I am credibly informed that y Country about hundred leagues North of the Coast of Guinea is inhabited by white Men, or at least a different Kind of People from the Blacks, who wear Cloaths, and have y use of Letters, make Silk, & that some of them keep the Christian Sabbath
Sometimes I wish we could go back to the days of old mapmaking. I want to see a map of the surface of Mars in this style.

death and rebirth

Attached: phoenix.jpg (900x655, 137.73K)

ethiopia = greek word for someone with black/dark skin which was even used to even describe indians, only adopted as the name of the cunt after ww2. was never used before then

based lusochad

Is it true that HSM is going to make darod a .5 clan?

Darood have higher birthrates than hawiye, HSM is asking to get killed if he does that. He's already disliked nationwide

Attached: Somalia_ethnic_grps_2002.jpg (1280x881, 114.22K)

Jubbaland supports him iirc no?

they don't the general public doesn't, axmed madoobe (the warlord turned "president") supported HSM. HSM is corrupt, everyone from south to north hates him. Even some of his own clansmen. He used to be a staunch supporter of united Somalia too but would rather sell his cunt to foreigners

twitter.com/kingofSomaliaa/status/1488609388378083340

Yup it's basically over for your cunt, wouldnt be surprised if he resurfaces that maid deal

>drawn by a German
>map is in english

>queen of england
>is german

The Queen at least speaks German as far as I know.

All land south of the Niger and Benue river are rightfully Nigeria.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (789x458, 256.43K)

>1840
Never happened just zoomali irredenist cope

>2050

Bold of you thinking it the "country' might survive the decade.