Have you ever thought of being a trucker?

Have you ever thought of being a trucker?
Think I'm gonna get my CDL and work as a long hall trucker for a few years. I'll see the country and whatnot and desert and fuck a few hookers out west

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-15-01-38-14~2.png (720x796, 50.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyzP62WJzK4
youtube.com/channel/UCWNnsFkSYX83I0eDQoGStvg
youtu.be/vI9EIjUx20I
youtu.be/P-giC24SxwE
youtu.be/KIJFQWHepSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Impossible for me. They rather hire someone from eastern europe…

You also need to consider that you will have to buy/lease a truck as well as pay for the gas. That comes straight out of that salary.

i've thought about it, but in my previous job and for other reasonss i've driven big trailers around (not semi truck style but big trailers for my pickup) and i always get very nervous around traffic. once drove a trailer with a race car in the back through LA and california and that was fucking awful

sounds fun, but IM bad at driving
youtube.com/watch?v=wyzP62WJzK4

That's not true. companies provide trucks. If I wanted to be an owner/operator I'd have to consider buying or leasing, but I don't want to be in the business long enough to warrant that

youtube shilled me this 4'10 manlet (jesus) about his trucking career youtube.com/channel/UCWNnsFkSYX83I0eDQoGStvg

he seems to be a based hardworker tho

Too much responsibility and stress, and if your brakes malfunction you’re fucked. A couple months ago a trucker lost control of his brakes near where i live and ended up killing five people.

It's a low paying job with bad working conditions that is mostly done by eastern europeans.

I don't know, working out in the field like that often means it's a shitty job.

>long hall

youtu.be/vI9EIjUx20I
youtu.be/P-giC24SxwE
just maintain your vehicle and stop being a shit trucker

>28 dollars an hour
Woah, americans SVFFER so much bros...

>Have you ever thought of being a trucker?
No, they dont pay you a decent wage here.
Also never buy a truck and look for some good logistical company to work for.
Buy yourself a bunch of plastic bags for your needs just in case because even though there are a shitton of truck stops throughout the NHS you wont be there in time.

I hate driving too much to be a trucker

My bro worked for truck and delivering company they treated their truckers like shit and the trucks were badly maintained.

Yes, seems pretty comfy for my shitty style of living.

I already work for a railroad and make double that.

Fuck no
youtu.be/KIJFQWHepSA

I could never live the trucker lifestyle. It sounds really depressing and boring. If you want to make decent money without a degree, become a (union) delivery guy like UPS.

I make more sitting in an office pretending to code.

>he wants to become a Swift driver

Dear lord