Inflation rate of 29%

>inflation rate of 29%
This failed state won't make it to the end of the year

Attached: Flag_of_Egypt.svg.png (2560x1707, 100.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLFTXMErU2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jehovah is punishing them just like he is punishing Russia right now.
If they stopped persecuting christians they'd be blessed, but instead they chose the path of Satan.

Remember when Morsi's son died of uh natural causes right after Morsi died of uh natural causes

okay this is based
yes this "regime" is shameless don't i know it

Is it over?

Attached: 1655271446601.png (800x1100, 63.18K)

Can't wait for Isis to take over

yes.
it will happen yeah. it will be a nightmare

Is radical islamism very popular in Egypt?

yes very popular

>29%
lol that's nothing stop complaining

Dangerously based.
God punishes sinful nations.

Isis has a base in Sinai

I don’t fear china. I don’t fear Russia. I fear Egypt and it’s demographic bomb that somehow has a baby boom after overpopulation.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 at 14-58-20 r_TrueOffMyChest - The modern day country of Egypt is completely and utterly undeserving of the historical and archaeological legacy it has inherited.png (745x1859, 335.13K)

>he is punishing Russia right now.
I’m pretty sure Russia’s position has more to do with how they’ve been treating their neighbors than how they deal with some fringe group

Attached: 1322796219001[1].png (500x382, 57.2K)

what's happening in Egypt today i have no idea, i thought you guys used to be kangs and shiet. what happened now?

You don't really have to worry about that because you live across the Atlantic. All of those people will come to Europe, not America.

Attached: 1652119362401.png (1343x619, 878.91K)

too many people not enough arable land

one of the "regime"' 's waterboys wrote an article threatening the gulf countries of an immigration wave across the red sea if they don't send them money and the others supported it. pretty sure they have made vague threats to europe with it before too. the gulf is his most important allies so yeah, things are very bad

based

Take your meds, Lara

just the usual failed state stuff

Behavioral sink in full motion.

I'd actually like to live in Egypt. Alexandria looks very nice. Is it easy to get citizenship/residency?

I hope I don't make it until the end of the year. It's becoming increasingly clear that I'm not fit to live on this stupid earth.

Send us your women for a change

A very stupid post
Live user. I'm sure you can still have fun

haha y-yeah
Show
me
your
boobs

youtube.com/watch?v=LLFTXMErU2Q

Russia is the king of the north, the disgusting thing which has penetrated into the holy place to provoke desolation as says the prophet Daniel

You should have kept Sinai

I don’t hate you or your people. But the overpopulation in your country is so massive and in such a precarious spot that if Egypt collapsed say tomorrow (and with where their grain comes from which they have to report feels like that possibility is rapidly approaching), then the people displaced would easily be the greatest refugee crisis in human history. And they wouldn’t just go towards Arabia. They’re gonna be looking northwest and across the Atlantic Ocean. To Europe and North America. Now, people as individuals are ok but the magnitude of people would be heavy enough to heavily damage if not collapse our societies as well.

What absolutely dumbfounds me is the bread basket of the Roman Empire now has to import its grain. And it 80% of it comes from Russia and Ukraine. I’m not a China, an American, or Europe collapse guy as I think those claims are exaggerated but the word that best describes Egypt to me is brink of collapse.

Unironically please stay safe