Hey user, let's go shopping

>Hey user, let's go shopping.

Attached: Nayib.jpg (1200x1595, 399.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9sgvZR2V7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its over

He is the ultimate bullet against the 'old people shouldn't be in parliament' argument

>hey user, lets go shopp-ACK!!

Attached: download-26.jpg (1607x811, 77.95K)

If Latinxo leaders keep mismanaging their finances, there's going to be a non-stop barrage of Latinxbros flooding the US.

Is he the king of the crypto bros? Or is it still Elon Musk?

Who?

Why are Latinxs incapable of self-governance?

El Inversor.

Hello? Based department?

Attached: 1652246834623.jpg (1170x1531, 992.98K)

President of el salvador
At the peak of bitcoin he made it a legal currency in el salvador and bought thousands of bitcoins with government money

>"opposition"
Reminder that this is a globohomo term. They pretty much never use it to describe opposition parties in cunts that ameriglobos like

He’s 40. He is old.

he's spiritually a zoomer

not by politican standards

Attached: thestate.jpg (600x447, 43.15K)

40 is extremely young in the world of politics

be honest. You hate him because he's Palestinian, don't you?

Cryptobros hate Elon Musk because he bought bags and sold it to them, profiting off of their pyramid scheme. Now he's trying to grift that reddit dog coin.

Bukele is interesting because he emerged as a "centrist" figure, breaking up the duopoly of the boomer right and the boomer left who fought an ISIS-tier civil war against each other in the 80s. They'll have to work together to beat him, and it'll probably happen eventually...the power of friendship...

youtube.com/watch?v=h9sgvZR2V7M

Crypto is technically a ponzi scheme tho.

who voted for this guy?

Hes palestinian?

>boomer right and the boomer left
>They'll win lol
They'll quite literally just die out from old age.

...Yeah, I thought you knew. Why do you think el Salvador recognizes Palestine as a country?

Wrong question shahar, it should be
>A what?

I mean, a lot of central american countries recognize palestine, its not really something noteworthy, To be honest if this is the person they have representing their diaspora I unironically feel bad for them

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-15 at 08-23-38 International recognition of the State of Palestine - Wikipedia.png (1366x645, 197.32K)

I mean aside from going full retard with crypto he was "good" by Latin American politician standards. I really feel bad for them desu.